Iceland Explorer 30th Nov-3rd Dec '17

Hi guys!

My friend Jess and I have just put down the deposits for the Iceland Explorer departing 30th November and are wondering who else is gonna be on this trip?

We’re both from Melbourne, Australia and will be 23 on the trip :slight_smile: It’ll be my grad trip woohoo!

Look forward to meeting the people that are gonna be on this trip :slight_smile: x

Hey hey! Im going on this one too :slight_smile: im 24 and from Perth! so excited for it and to meet everyone too :slight_smile:

My boyfriend and I will be there! We live in Brisbane & doing the discover winter tour before hand :slight_smile: My 21st bday is on the 29th- day before the tour! x

Hi,
Im going on this trip!! Im 21 and from Sydney. Super excited to meet everyone :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! I’ll be on this trip as well. I’m from Miami and I’m arriving a couple of days before the tour because, strangely enough, there don’t seem to be too many flights from Miami to Iceland in the dead of winter. Looking forward to meeting everyone in just a few months & hope you guys are having a great summer so far! :slight_smile:

Hey, Me and my friend Sophie are going on this trip! We are both from England just struggling with flights home…oh well…maybe have to stay in Iceland a little longer :wink:

I’m Australian currently living in London - I struggled with flights for this one too - managed to get a flight back to London with EasyJet departing 11am on the Sunday. Will have to leave a bit earlier but there wasn’t much option!

how was ur trip, I am going to Iceland for the first time, should I wander around myself or book a tour guide?

see u there