Iceland Explorer 29th December 2016- 1st Jan 2017

Hey guys !
Just wondering if anyone is going on the Iceland Explorer starting on the 29th December 2016? I can’t wait for this trip and am so excited to see the Northern Lights!

Leigh-Ann :slight_smile:

Hey hey! I am on this trip too :slight_smile: Nice to e-meet you! I will be in Iceland until the 5th and will probably hire a car and drive around, was anyone else planning to see more of the country?

I’m only in Iceland till the 1st Jan ! Literally flying out early that morning to another country. Would’ve liked to see more though :pensive: Are you only doing the tour? Our travelling before/after?

Im the trip leader :smiley: So I will be flying in the day before, then hanging around after to travel a bit more outside of ReykjavĂ­k.
I have been emailing bars about New Years, so hopefully some of them will get back to me soon. Super excited for this tour!!!

That’s so cool !! :blush: Fingers crossed some places get back to you, New Years in Iceland is going to be incredible !! Do you know if the tour is booked full?

Hello! looking at booking this trip. I may stay a few days past the first…travelling from USA