Iberian voyager 5/9/2017 a 25/9/2017

Hey guys,
Who else is doing the Iberian voyager on the above dates this year? I’m travelling solo from Australia and would be keen to get to know a few of you before the trip starts :slight_smile:
Amy

I will be on the leg from Lisbon to Barcelona from 15 September to 25 September ! I am also traveling solo from USA!

Hey i am looking to book this tour and am also from australia travelling solo!!

Hi,
I’ve just booked this tour. Also travelling solo from Australia.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Amy - where abouts in Aus are you from?

Lori

HI Bronte,

I just booked this tour yesterday…
Im from Sydney. Where abouts are you from?

Hey Lori! I’m from bendigo in Vic. Where abouts are you from? Super excited!

Hi there,

I am also booked on this trip :slight_smile: I will also be travelling solo form Australia.

Sophie

Hi!

I’m booked on this trip too. I’m travelling solo from NZ :slight_smile:

Im from Sydney… Count down is on!!
I will be arriving 2 days prior to the tour and staying in the Hostel it starts from.
When do you arrive?

I’ll be in Italy for about 10days before the tour. Getting into Barcelona the day before the tour starts and staying in the same hostel too :slight_smile:

Hey Sophie :slight_smile: where abouts are you from?

Hey Lori i’m from wagga wagga! super glad there’s other solo travellers!

Hi Amy, I am from Canberra :slight_smile: also planning to stay at the hostel before the trip arriving there on the 3rd!

oh awesome. I arrive on the 3rd too. Sophie we might be on the same flight! haha!
Amy - Italy is amazing, I did a topdeck trip there last year. Best thing ive ever done.
Bring it on!!

Hey Ari,
When are you arriving in Barcelona?

Will anyone be doing any travel after the trip? I am doing another few weeks of solo travelling and it would be nice to see some friendly faces. I am doing Dubrovnik, Milan, Budapest, Stockholm, Paris and London. If anyone is thinking of doing these or want to compare dates, I would love to have some other lovely people to share this with :slight_smile:

Hi Lori,

I am flying from Gatwick airport on the 3rd arriving in BCN at 12.55pm (I am yet to book these flights as I am waiting to find out a bit more about whats happening with my work but will probably book in the start of my trip in the next few weeks :slight_smile: ) . Can I add you on Facebook Lori? and others?

Hi Lori, I finish a sail Croatia on the 2nd September so looking at flying to Barcelona that day or the next and staying in the same hotel. We could set up a facebook chat :slight_smile:

I arrive 8.25pm on the 3rd.
Yes for sure, Lori Pennie - on Facebook.

You can add me too, Ari Penberthy. I’ll book a flight into Barca this week :slight_smile: