How much can i take?

hey guys,[br][br]Jus wondering what the luggage weight limit is? i think its bout 20kg?[br][br]also, does topdeck send u any information in regards to itinery/departure etc? i have 5 weeks til i leave and im just wondering if they mail anything out?[br][br][br]london to istanbul [br]march/april 09

Hi Matt C,[br][br]I suggest speak with your travel agent if you booked through an agent or contact topdeck directly and see if they can send you out a confirmation pack or something.[br][br]I like to be organised and I like documents to confirm all my bookings with contact numbers on them etc, my travel agent is going to give me a pack a month before my tour.[br][br]Goog luck[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Craig[br][br]Spirit Of Europe 12th May 2009

Hi Matt C, I contacted Topdeck and asked them about the whole itinerary information, they said they will send that out to the travel agent who I booked through approximately 4 weeks before departure, and then my travel agent said I should expect it 2-3 weeks before I leave along with all my flight information. So hopefully that helps you.[br][br]From what I have read there is a strict 20kg limit on luggage, information that I have read says that anything over this they will make you take out and you have the option to store it in a locker located at the place where they pick you up from for the duration of your trip - I am guessing at a cost.[br][br]Have a great trip!

ah k. cheers for the help. ill get in touch with my travel agent and see what i can find out.[br][br]London 2 Istanbul[br]march/april 09

It’s 20kg. However, my mate just got back from a topdeck tour and said that no one even had their bag weighed the whole time.[br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun

Hi All,[br][br]Weight regulations for coaches in Europe are very strict that is why we ask you guys not to exceed the 20kg maximum weight on your main bag please.[br][br]Cheers,[br][br]Anita[br]