How did you choose your tour?

I was just wondering what made you guys pick your tours?? [br][br]I decided on mine (the Spirit of Europe) because it goes to all of the “usual” places (ie france, italy, germany) but then it also went to Prague, Auschweiz and at the time i picked it (last year) it went to Pompeii (it doesnt anymore) I also liked the length, not too long and not too short :)[br][br]I have always wanted to do the UK, but i didnt have much time, so I decided to do the Edinburgh because i would get to see the countryside and have the option to go to scotland and explore some more.[br][br]And you just cant not go to London…[br][br]So, those are some of my reasons, what are yours?[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Mine was a little bit more complicated than that…i started by writing all the tours down on a piece of paper, then i stuck that piece of paper on a wall and grabbed a blindfold and some darts…

We also wanted a tour that covers a lot of countries, but we wanted to make sure we are in most places at least 2 nights, so we can fully enjoy each place we stop at :)Oh and we wanted a tour that was guaranteed too![br][br]Louise[br]Europe Uncovered 3rd June 08

i know what you mean Loulou, for the majority of the stops in the Spirit of Europe there are 2 nights, except for Florence, where there is just the one night. The tour I am on is guaranteed too, I guess without thinking about it i really was concious of it being guaranteed. Just to make sure that it does go ahead… My work is pretty flexable, but i would rather know that it is definately going ahead :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Discover Europe Trip. Chose this tour as I wanted to see lots of places and also wasn’t sure if I would ever go back to Europe so made the most of going there the first time.

I was looking through the Topdeck brochure, saw the Red Star Special, and decided that was the tour to go on. The places that the Red Star Special visit are just not that easy to get to (Norway) or have a lot of paperwork that Topdeck does for you to get a visitors visa (Russia).[br][br]Most of the big cities in Western Europe are easy to get to, and a tour is not necessary to reach these places.[br][br]

I based my decision on my budget and the places I wanted to see - I wanted to see everything!so i chose the mega european tour and I didn’t mind the fact that we were camping. I also really wanted to be in Gallipoli for ANZAC day so that’s what drew me to this tour

I picked the red star special for similar reasons as those given above and also because while many of my friends have toured Europe in the last few years it’s a place none of them have been and I like being different to the crowd. Also, the idea of crossing the Arctic circle. Wow!

I’m going on the Grand European Tour with a friend of mine and we based our decision on budget, dates and the fact that we wanted to go skydiving/paragliding at some stage of the trip (in Austria, Tyrol). The 2 days for relaxing island hopping in Pag, Croatia was also a big selling point. We wanted to cram a good amount of activity and relaxation into our trip to make it worthwhile, so i reckon considering the actual activities you do in each contry is important to consider and what you would be prepared to join in with.[br][br]Liz from Perth [br]Grand European June 17![br]+ Thailand

[br]I’d already done most of the usual countries that people visit about 2 years ago. And these countries looked good to visit.[br]It was a choice of actually doing this tour or a tour with a friend that is leaving for the USA in about 2 weeks.:o)[br]But money is also a factor in choosing a tour though.[br]