Hotels on EuroHotel

HHi All![br]Does anyone know how to find out or even if we can find out, what hotels you stay at on your tour?[br]I would be interested in looking them up to know where we will be and check out what the transport is like etc.[br]I am going on the European Odyssey, maybe someone has been on that tour before?[br]Cheers![br][br]Lisa -o-[br]Melbourne

from what i know, they dont usually give those out until you get ur docs before you go…[br][br]but give them a call or send them an email and they might be able to tell you :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hi Lisa,[br]We received a list of hotels in the docs we received just before we left, however it was only a roughish guide, a few of them changed and even on the docs some said “to be advised”…[br]I wouldn’t worry too much about it, you are always given plenty of info about how to get back to the hotels and stuff and the points of interest in each place you visit…

Hey Lisa,[br]Im going on the European Odyssey too (17th May) and I was thinking that info would be good aswell! It’s exciting and I just want to know as much as possible about the trip! When’s you’re trip? Maybe which ever one of us gets our docs first could let the other know what they’re in for? :p[br][br]Ondrea

Hi Lisa[br][br]I was booked to go on the European Odyssey in April but the tour got cancelled. I actually received my docs before this happened and I assume the Hotels they use would be the same. Here’s a few:[br][br]Sibour Hotel Paris[br]Hotel Brunner Wengen[br]Hotel Arno Bellariva Florence[br]Hotel Beethoven Rome[br]Hotel Centrale Venice[br]Olympik Hotel Tristar Prague[br]Blue Tower Hotel Amsterdam[br][br]The others were “to be advised”.[br][br]Hope this helps. I am now booked for the 28th June Euro Odyssey tour. When are you going?? Hope you have a great time. I can’t wait!![br][br]Cheers Toni

[br]Thanks for the info guys, especially Toni. When did they send you the info? I was worried ours would cancel but was relieved to see it ended up as a guaranteed departure.[br]Our tour leaves on 3rd May which is getting closer… I was very relaxed about the whole thing but now that it is getting closer I am worried I haven’t planned enough, but everyone says it’s better when you don’t! Part of the adventure I suppose![br][br][br]Lisa -o-[br]Melbourne

Hi Lisa[br][br]I booked my tour through a travel agent. It took about 2 weeks from when I paid in full to arrive. [br]Hope this helps![br]Maybe you could email me when you get back. I’d love to hear about what adventures I’m in for![br][br]Have a great trip![br][br]Toni

I paid for my trip back in late december/early January and I still havent recieved my documents. But my travel agent said I’ll get mine closer to my tour date, 2 weeks beforehand at the latest. My pdf documents are on the website though (itineries/ packing list) so I know generally of what to expect.[br][br]Liz from Perth [br]Grand European June 17![br]+ Thailand

That’s generally how we used to get the documents… i am basing mine on 6 weeks out… if i dont have my docs by then i’ll give them a call… :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hi All,[br][br]I managed to find the list I had written of the hotels we stayed at while on the Essential Europe tour…[br]Here it is:[br]Amsterdam: Vondel Park Plaza (this was 4 star and I don’t know how often [br]Topdeck uses it, I think the normal ones weren’t available)[br][br]Rhine Valley - Hotel Jagerhof[br][br]Munich - The A&O Hostel[br][br]Salzburg - Hotel Turnerwirt[br][br]Venice - Hotel Ariston[br][br]Rome - Hotel Beethoven[br][br]Florence- Hotel Columbus[br][br]Lucerne- Hotel Astoria [br][br]Paris -Hotel Crimee[br][br]Some of these were not the same as what was on our original documentation, as I think things can change at short notice…They even changed from the list we were given on the first day of the tour in some circumstances…[br][br]Hope this gives you some idea…:sunglasses: