Hotel in Amsterdam

Hi!
Just wondering if any one could tell me the name of the accommodation we stay at in Amsterdam for the winter getaway tour?
My friend and I are looking at staying there an extra night after the tour ends :slight_smile:

Hey Tonya,

The usual accommodation for our EuroClub trips in Amsterdam is the:

Hans Brinker Hostel
Kerkstraat 136/138,
1017 GR Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 622 0687

http://www.hans-brinker.com/

Please note occasionally some departures may depart from a different hostel (to the one listed above), so it’s best to double check this with our team at the time of booking.

Cheers,
Topdeck Team

one of the crappiest hostel ever! unless you want to sleep in a hostel with permanent piss smell, locker that doesn’t work and over booked with high school students, stay somewhere else after the tour!!

Hi Sabrina,

We’re sorry to hear you didn’t have the best experience at Hans Brinker Hostel.

We value passenger feedback and use this as an opportunity to improve our trips. We’ve passed your comments onto our operations team who will be looking into our accommodation in Amsterdam.

If you have any further questions/comments please get in touch info@topdecktravel.co.uk

Topdeck Team

It wasnt the best when we stayed there, was full of schoolies hanging around and sitting on the hall way ALL day and night… and it stunk!! smelled like sewer but i was totally drunk and had to wake up at 6 the next morning lol so it made it worse… I left feedback aftto my trip leader so they shouldve the record by now. Looking fwd for my next topdeck trip!!

There are lots of acceptable auberge in Amsterdam city. But best one is The Park Plaza. This is a good that overlooks the Vondelpark. The hotel is calmly amid at the bend of the city-limits centre, with acceptable ability and comfortable multi-purpose facilities. It offers a beautiful bar, a terrace and several appointment rooms.