Hostels

Hey, I guess this is a message for admin. [br][br]Is there any way you could post the list of hostels we’re supposed to be staying at? It would be nice to check out the location and amenities offered before we get there. [br][br]Thanks![br][br]Meredith Fraser[br]Olympic Link Aug 7 - 27

Yeah I’d find that helpful as well… Especially for trying to work out where to stay before and after the tour!

That’s a BRILLIANT suggestion. Would also help to work out what is available at each place and what is nearby to go sight-seeing. Especially when some places need advance bookings.[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

When I downloaded my itinerary there was a list of the hostels we were staying at each night of the tour…[br][br]Morgan[br]Grand European June 16 2009

the list of accommodation is the last couple of pages of the itinerary… has phone numbers etc as well. :slight_smile:

Lucky for you guys to have that info listed - its def not listed for my tour.[br][br]Meredith Fraser[br]Olympic Link Aug 7 - 27

[quote]the list of accommodation is the last couple of pages of the itinerary… has phone numbers etc as well. :)[/quote][br][br]Are you guys talking about the Grand European tou? coz when i downloaded the itinerary it didn’t have nay of the hostels info. Maybe i’m going blind or something or looking in the wrong place but i can’t find any info. Help! (please ;D)[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Just thought i’d bring this topic back to people’s attention. Can anyone help me out with how to find info about the tour hostels? (Refer to my previous post)[br][br]Thanks[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Hi Nicoletta,[br][br]I’m assuming its in the documents you get from top deck before your tour starts - mine starts in about 3 weeks and i still dont have mine :frowning: [br][br]will let you know if its in the docs when I get mine though[br][br][quote]Originally posted by nicoletta0511[br]
Just thought i’d bring this topic back to people’s attention. Can anyone help me out with how to find info about the tour hostels? (Refer to my previous post)[br][br]Thanks[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands[br][/quote][br][br][br][br]Lisa[br]Grand European 19 May 2009

Hi Nicoletta,[br][br]I’m assuming its in the documents you get from top deck before your tour starts - mine starts in about 3 weeks and i still dont have mine :frowning: [br][br]will let you know if its in the docs when I get mine though[br][br][quote]Originally posted by nicoletta0511[br]
Just thought i’d bring this topic back to people’s attention. Can anyone help me out with how to find info about the tour hostels? (Refer to my previous post)[br][br]Thanks[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands[br][/quote][br][br][br][br]Lisa[br]Grand European 19 May 2009

Lisa,[br][br]Yeah i’m pretty sure it’s in our tour documents but i also heard we could find it online and i wanted to do a bit of extra research/busy-bodying beforehand ;D[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Does anyone know if we can still find info about the tour hostels online???[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

I haven’t been able to find anything, but would be keen to know as well…

Hey guys,[br]I just got my tour itinerary which lists all the hostels we stay at. Im doing the European Getaway (Euroclub) so stay at hostels/campsites. Im assuming all Euroclub trips would use the same locations. In Italy and Prague the hostels used are run by the “Plus” group (www.plusted.com) [br]My tour also goes to Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Tyrol and Switzerland if anyone is interested I have the details. [br]Hope this helps[br]Christine[br]European Getaway May 2009

Christine, I am doing the same tour in June… would love the details of the hostels :slight_smile:

Hey Meggszie82[br]Here’s the hostel list I was given, all hostels/campsites can be found doing a Google search (this was the easiest)[br]In Paris- Hotel Sovereign Saint Quen[br]Switzerland-TCS Camping Schutzenbach[br]Florence-Camping Girasole (“plus” group hostel i think)[br]Rome-Camping Roma (“plus” group)[br]Venice-Camping Alba Doro ("plus group)[br]Tirol, Austria-Sportpension Mountain High[br]Prague-Plus Prague Hostel (very plush looking)[br]Berlin- Wombats City Hostel[br]Amsterdam-Hans-Brinker Hotel (sounds terrible but Oh well)[br]Hope this helps[br]9 Days to go…VERY EXCITED[br]Christine[br]European Getaway May 2009

hey Christine, thanks for the info! [br][br]I do have one question that you may or may not be able to answer… youre going on a EuroClub trip, and I checked it out on the website - no mention of camping at all, yet you list that you are staying at some campsites… as in, in tents? [br]Im not going to any of the cities you have listed as staying at a campsite, but still - I didnt sign up for the camping trips for a reason! Im a bit worried at the mo…[br][br]Meredith Fraser[br]Olympic Link Aug 7 - 27

I’m pretty sure the campsites have dorm rooms/single rooms available, as well as tents. So I’d say you’ll be staying in those, not actually camping!

Hey Meredith,[br]Yeah we do stay at campsites but they are like massive tourist parks with cabins, dorms and campsites (for tents and motorhomes etc). Its my understanding we stay in the cabins etc. I didnt sign up for a camping trip for the same reason but these places dont actually look to bad. Have an awesome trip and don’t worry too much![br]Christine[br]European Getaway May 2009

Wow Chrissy - You are a star! Thanks so much![br][br]Megan