Help with Anniversary trip

Hi, i am planning an anniversary trip for me and my husband. we will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and I want it to be special, so i decided Europe is the best place for us.

I just want to ask, when is the best time to go to Europe? This is our first time and it would be great if you could help is with our itinerary. What hotel should we book or we could use airbnb? We are planning to stay for a week tops.

I also want to ask if you can give me a rough estimate of the amount that we will be needing for the trip, I have saved up for the said trip but not sure if it’s enough. If it’s not, I might get a personal loan just to make sure.

Which part of Europe would you like to visit? If you are considering London, Paris and Rome, the best time to go there is starting Sept to May. You can find cheaper offers during off-peak season and of course it will be not too crowded to visit.

As for the budget, it will as well depend on your Itinerary. Identify first the places that you’d like to visit and the activities that you’d like to try. If your available budget is not enough, it is really better to apply for a loan so you can fully enjoy your trip. This it to help you prevent from using your credit card cards all the time. Go for cash payments and avoid paying by credit card due to higher interest rates.

Thanks for the tips.
We can go anytime. It doesn’t have to be exactly during our anniversary. And Italy sounds just lovely. Both my husband and I love Italian food and eating delicious food will surely be our main activity.
I also talked a bit with a travel consultant and I’m a few thousand dollars short. I was going to get a bank loan but my husband said personal loan rates are much better in credit unions.

Good Afternoon,

If you are planning for a trip to Europe, it is wise to know about the weather and temperature in Europe. If you want to know the Best time to visit Europe, check online guides, it will surely help you know the Best season to visit Europe. Therefore, you can plan your trip accordingly and make the most of your travel plans.

Sicily Hotels
We had a really good stay and I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a clean and cheap room.