Help!: Summer Fun & Sailing OR Grand European?

Help!

I can decided between the Grand European[/url] and the [url=http://www.topdecktours.co.uk/content.asp?Document_ID=52311&Display_Type=1053]Summer Fun & Sailing
http://www.topdecktours.co.uk/content.asp?Document_ID=16992&Display_Type=1053
trips!

Both look great. I like the idea of sailing for 3 days on a small boat, but on the Grand European I will get to go to Barcelona and Berlin.

Can someone who has been on one of these trips help me decide? What did you like/not like?

Cheers!

If you havet been to Europe, do the grand. It’s great to see the continent. Plus Berlin is super duper amazing.

I got back from Summer Fun & Sailing a week ago and it was amazing :slight_smile: I highly recommend it!

Hey Haylee

Im going on the Summer & Fun Sailing in Sept. Just wondering does the tour go to Athens? It doesnt really say on the itinerary?

Hey Matt

It really depends on what you are after. These are 2 of our most popular trips so I’m sure you’ll have an amazing trip on whatever trip you choose.

The Grand European is your classic European trip, it hits all the major capitals and more! Berlin and Barcelona are both amazing and not to be missed!

Summer Fun and Sailing is striking because of the sailing portion of the trip - 3 idyllic days of sailing through Greece’s Ionian Sea. It also heads a bit more off the beaten track as it trails up the Dalmatian coast from Albania to Croatia.

If you have any questions about the 2 to make your decision easier just let me know!

Cheers
Topdeck Team!

[quote=19307]Hey Matt

It really depends on what you are after. These are 2 of our most popular trips so I’m sure you’ll have an amazing trip on whatever trip you choose.

The Grand European is your classic European trip, it hits all the major capitals and more! Berlin and Barcelona are both amazing and not to be missed!

Summer Fun and Sailing is striking because of the sailing portion of the trip - 3 idyllic days of sailing through Greece’s Ionian Sea. It also heads a bit more off the beaten track as it trails up the Dalmatian coast from Albania to Croatia.

If you have any questions about the 2 to make your decision easier just let me know!

Cheers
Topdeck Team![/quote]

Thanks for the help everyone! Is it likely these tours will be the same route next year, or do they change often?

Hi

I just got off Summer Fun and Sailing on the 20th of July and it was the best time ever! I fully recommend it!

Do what I did and do parts of Both :slight_smile: I started with the 14 Roman Chariot which finishes in Rome, and then a couple of days later I joined the 19 DAY european horizons. For me a big part of my tour was the sailing and going to spain so I did it this way and got the best of both worlds.

Hey,

I have the exact same problem. I can’t decide between the two!

Did you decide in the end? Let me know what you thought.

x Helen x

Europe is quite cold in winter time! So it is great to visit in summer time when it is clear and sunny! If you go to the beach, do not miss your chance to take a sailing trip!

It’s funny I hear a lot people trying to decided between the two tours…I went for Grand because of Spain, but if you could take the best of both and make it one tour it’ll be a hit…Shellbelle’s idea is great!

Hey,

Thanks for your help guys.

I’m doing Spain after the tour with a few of my aussie friends who will be in Europe at the same time so I’m kinda thinking the Sailing tour will be the best option as I won’t be missing out on Spain.

I’ll let you know which tour I choose.

x