Help luggage

i WAS LOOKING AT THE BROUCHURE ABOUT LUGGAGE REQUIRMENTS, AND IT SEMS THAT MY NEW SUITCASE IS 3CM OUT… HOW STRICT ARE THE REQUIRMENTS?

You’re fine as long as you don’t go over the weight.

yeh the suitcase thing threw me too, mine is within the dimensions but as our tour is only 2 weeks of our 6 weeks away (in winter!!) I’m a bit worried on the weight limit, I’ve been doing some practice packs to see how I go :slight_smile:

Do I need a backpack like one in Pre departure info or can u take suitcase?? I don’t want to buy a new bag

Yeah I am in the same boat as you Bec2503. I have a suitcase, it’s the right size but it’s not a soft top or a backpack and I’m wondering how big an issue that is. Are you not allowed a hard suit case or is it only recommended that you take a soft one? I really don’t want to have to buy another one just for this trip…

When we did European getaway there was quite a few people who took suitcases and it wasn’t an issue. It’s only going to be an issue if everyone does and too many people take too much stuff that wont fit on the coach.

Luggage…hmmm! It is hard to keep within the dimensions as most of the large cases are approx 72cm and the medium too small at around 61cm. Would topdeck mind if your’e outside the dimensions a little but under 20kg?

No, they won’t mind. They only have a problem with the weight. If it’s too much stuff, you’ll have to leave stuff behind.

my luggage is a tad over, but everything should be okay. weight wise dont go over

Nice!

Im traveling around for 4 months+ with about 7-9kg in my backpack. Im just hoping Emirates is lenient with the carry-on weight; they seem to have a restriction of around 7kg, i suppose i can always pull out some clothes and wear them on the plane :slight_smile:

quick question is that 10kgs just clothes and stuff or including suitcase my weighs 4.5 without anthing in it i’ve tried to keep mine under 15kgs including bag