Help! amsterdam hotels!

Hey everyone,

I’m scheduled for an Egypt trip but my airline has rearranged all my flights and now I’m spending a night in Amsterdam. I’m nervous on where to stay. Does anyone have an suggestions for a solo female traveller for a decent price? I leave on April 24th so if anyone could get back to me as soon as possible I’d really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!

Amy

Hi Amy,

Topdeck Euroclub trips travelling through Amsterdam usually stay at the Hans Brinker Hostel: http://www.hans-brinker.com/ Could be worth checking out. Good luck finding accomm :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Topdeck Team

Hi Amy, I stayed at an airport hotel in Amsterdam a couple of yrs ago, Ithink it was an Ibis?(I will see if I can find my old travel documents and get back to you on it) It was modern hotel, safe and clean and it had a shuttle to and from the airport, which we caught very late at night with no problem, it was however a fair distance on the train if you wanted to go into the main part of town :slight_smile:

On my discover europe tour, we stayed at the botel in Amsterdam. I think its quite cheap.

Thanks for your replies everyone. I had originally booked Durty Nelly’s Inn but just got a call from my airline letting me know they will be paying for my accomodations. What a relief! Thanks for your help!