Having trouble what clothes to take or leave

I’m going on the european getaway 5th september and already Im not sure what i will pack. Anyone else having the same trouble or am i the only one lol. typical female haha:-*

I?m taking my comfiest clothes- one pair of jeans, pair of shorts, a hoodie and a zip up jumper, a nice skirt, lot of t-shirts & vest tops etc. I?m also making sure that everything goes with everything else (inc shoes & underwear) so your not limited on what u can wear.[br][br]But I?m only on a 2 week trip so I can pack really light. Tho even when I try not really hard not to over pack I still manage to. :)[br][br]Lou[br][br][br]Loubelle[br][br]Generator Hostel 10th & 24th June[br]European Wonder 11th-24th June[br]

I?m taking my comfiest clothes- one pair of jeans, pair of shorts, a hoodie and a zip up jumper, a nice skirt, lot of t-shirts & vest tops etc. I?m also making sure that everything goes with everything else (inc shoes & underwear) so your not limited on what u can wear.[br][br]But I?m only on a 2 week trip so I can pack really light. Tho even when I try not really hard not to over pack I still manage to. :)[br][br]Lou[br][br][br]Loubelle[br][br]Generator Hostel 10th & 24th June[br]European Wonder 11th-24th June[br]

just remember that the less that you take the better… and if you need something then you can buy it there…[br][br]i have an awesome lambs wool scarf that i bought in edinburgh… pretty cool when you tell ppl too :P[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

i am having trouble as well! i am also going on the european getaway (but in August), and was wondering if we need a lot of warm clothes. eg. rain-jacket, jumper’s etc. i wouldn’t have thought so considering i am going in summer, but are places like london, and switzerland colder even in summer? anyone else’s thoughts would be appreciated![br][br]European Getaway 2009

Thanks for the reply people ;D Still going to change what im taking millions of times before i actually go. lol

Yeah I pack wayy in advance!!![br][br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve already written a list and then thoight about it some more and crossed things off and added other things on.[br][br]The best test is to put absolutely everything on your bed and then take off what you really honestly don’t need or can buy over there ;D[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European 28th July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland 5th September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands