Greek Islands vs. Spain

hello guys!
me and my girlfriend are doing the grand euro tour april 5th- may and my friend only has ten days after the tour before she has to come home but i am going to stay on longer… we cant decide which tour to go on during her last days… tossing up between greek island sailing… or spain and morroco tour has anyone done these or have any suggestions?? can we do these without a tour of safer going with topdeck??

Hi!

I had a similar decision to make for next year. Greek Islands or Spain/Morocco/Portugal with Topdeck? It really depends on your preference, what you countries you want to experience and your time. I decided with my uni break and budget, I could do the Iberian Voyager tour and a week in Barcelona during June-July and I will do the Greek Islands another time. Spain/Portugal/Morocco is often overlooked and its better to spend as much time there as possible. For your time constraint, I suggest the Greek Island Hoppping Tour to be better suited. It is 10 days, you get to see 3 islands and will be a nice relaxing end to your Europe trip:) Save Spain etc for next time, you may find yourselves a bit rushed to squeeze all the cities and sights, whre as the Greek Islands is a perfect mix of beaches, sightseeing and partying. Hope this helps! ;D

Hi there,

I did the Greek Island Hopper in May this year and to sum it up it was…AMAZING!!!

I had the best time!!! The hotel in Mykonos is wicked! May still be a bit chilly. It was warm enough for us to lay around in our bathers during the day but at night you had to rug up (or drink more!)

I had a similar decision to make next year. Greek Islands or Spain, Morocco , Portugal with TopDeck It really depends on your preferences, what you the countries you want to experience and your time. I decided with my uni break and budget, I could make the tour Iberian Voyager and a week in Barcelona in June-July, and I will do the Greek islands a second time. Spain / Portugal / Morocco is often neglected and better able to spend as much time as possible. For your time limit, I suggest the Greek island Hoppping Tour to be better suited. It is 10 days, you can see three islands and is a nice relaxing end of your trip to Europe:) to save Spain, etc. for the next time you find yourself a bit premature to push all the cities and sites tourism, it whre Greek islands are a perfect blend of beaches, tourism and partying. Hope it helps

Santorini ferries
http://www.onlinegreekferries.com