Greek Island Hopping

hey guys[br][br]Im thinking of doing the Greek Island Hopping in July… on the site it doesnt have the dates up for then… only april/may. Do the tours still run??[br][br]Also… is it a popular tour or not many people go on it??[br][br]thanks… sally

Hi Sally[br][br]I?m Alison and I work in Reservations. I am pleased to advise that the Greek Island Hoppers operates from April - October. The departure dates in July are ?[br][br]7th July[br]14th July[br]21st July[br]28th July[br][br]Below is the link to our website page that show the dates and prices -[br]http://www.topdecktours.co.uk/content.asp?Tour_Document_ID=1382&Start_Date=1+Jul+2007&Package_ID=13209&Package_Name=10+Day+Greek+Island+Hopper&Itinerary_Document_ID=1723&Document_ID=1176[br][br]The Greek Island Hopper is an awesome trip and yes is very popular![br][br]If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me ?[br]res@topdecktravel.co.uk[br][br]Hope you have a great weekend![br][br]Cheers[br]Alison[br][br]

Thanks for that:)[br][br]Looks like an awesome tour!!! What is the accomodation like on the tour?? What would the minumum number of people be on the tour??[br][br]sally