Greek Island Hopping 23 Sep - 2 Oct

Hey,[br][br]I am thinking of booking a spot on this trip, just wondering if there is anybody else out there thinking of doing this trip also. I will be travelling alone so if there is anyone else out there doing the same feel free to drop me an email.[br][br]Daniel

hey, im doing the london to athens 1st sept, and as it finishes in athens. Me and my friend were gona travel around the greek islands ourselfs. What does the tour consist of?

Hey, it’s a 10 day tour around the Greek Islands. Visits Paros, Mykonos, Santorini and finishes back in Athens.

hey sounds gd. But we just booked our accom over in rhodes and mykonos…excelent deal. Satying in each for a week. Mykonos aounds crazy…cant wait. Hope to see you somewhere over there…

Hi Kirst and all,[br][br]My fiance and I are doing this trip at the start of our European honeymoon! Can’t wait - it’s so cold here in Wellington, NZ. [br][br]See you in Athens[br]Tash[br][br]:slight_smile:

Hey,[br][br]I have just purchased my ticket and now I can’t wait for the trip to begin. See you guys in Athens!!![br][br]Daniel