Greek Island Hopper

Hi there :)[br][br]Planning on doing the Greek Island Hopper in June or July of next year[br]Has anyone been on this tour and how much is it?[br]Any advice would be great for anyone who has been on it.[br][br]i can’t seem to find any other greece trips that topdeck do. do they do any other greek island trips?[br][br]…Colina…[br]…Grand European - July 28th 2009…[br]?The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.? - Saint Augustine

i was contemplating doing this one with my bf, however the travel agent informed me that accommodation is mostly quad share due to the hotels stayed at, and that my bf and i would be split up with me sharing with three girls, and him with three guys…it looks like a great tour tho! just wanted to make sure you’re aware :)[br][br]European Odyssey June 26, 2010

Hi, i’m doing greek islands and then croatia sailing in aug. have booked and paid for. Doing it alone at this point, although one of my friends is contemplating coming.

Ive booked the june 5th greek island hopper tour =)

Hey :slight_smile:

I’m doing this tour on 28 August. Does anyone know when they put up the pre-departure and optionals info for the Explorer tours??