Greek Island Hopper June 19th 2010

Howdy, [br][br]Just wanted to see if anyone else had booked in on this tour? [br][br]Even if there are people doing this tour on different dates or there are people who have done it- are you/did you travel alone and if so, how did you find it? [br]I’m travelling solo and was just interested to find out if many people do this one alone:)

Hey! I have booked this tour for 28 Aug 2010. [br] I’m 22 from NZ and also travelling solo. Scary but so excited!![br][br][br][br]Timeless Trail - 5 Aug 2010[br]Greek Island Hopping - 28 Aug 2010[br]

Hi Guys,[br][br]I did this trip in September so if you have any questions, just shoot![br][br]Cheers,[br][br]Anita[br][br]PS (It was amazing!)

Great, thanks Anita! [br][br]i Just have a few questions: [br][br]- Did many people do this tour on their own? [br]- Are all the hotels twin share and if so, do i just find someone to share with or are they allocated? [br]- Do i need to take alot of clothes with me? I get the impression alot of time will be spent in swimmers and i was planning on getting around in thongs most of the time rather than taking closed in shoes. [br][br]Any other advice you can offer would be great!

Hi! Ive booked in this trip for 19th June 2010, both myself and my cousin are going together…never been to Greece before but looking forward to meeting everyone x [br][br][br]quote]Originally posted by EmmaG[br]
Hey! I have booked this tour for 28 Aug 2010. [br] I’m 22 from NZ and also travelling solo. Scary but so excited!![br][br][br][br]Timeless Trail - 5 Aug 2010[br]Greek Island Hopping - 28 Aug 2010[br][br][/quote]