Grand New Zealand-20th November 2010

Im going on the 15 day new zealand trip on november 20th 2010!
so excited… i am from melbourne, australia and never been overseas!
would love to hear from anyone who is going with me as im going alone and need some new friends! :slight_smile:
veronica xoxo

[quote=18119]Im going on the 15 day new zealand trip on November 20th 2010!
so excited… i am from melbourne, australia and never been overseas!
would love to hear from anyone who is going with me as im going alone and need some new friends! :slight_smile:
veronica xoxo [/quote]

Hey Veronica…:)…I AM GOING on the same trip and the same date as you…yeaaaay…20th nov 2010…15 day auckland to christchurch grand kiwi tour!!!..i so happy I have seen your post…
looks like you posted this msg a few months ago so I hope you see my response. would be great to be in touch. I am like yourself going alone, and looking forward to making some new friends and having lots of fun…its my 30th birthday whilst i am on the tour, really wanted to do something spectacular to see in my thirties and NZ is definitely going to be it…hehe. :slight_smile:

Becky x

Hey Becky and Veronica,

I’m also doing the Grand Kiwi Tour 20th Nov. I’m from Sydney, Australia. Never been to NZ … am really looking forward to doing this tour. So glad that I have seen your posts. It will be good to meet you both!

:slight_smile:

Tanya

hey guys, myself and a mate were going to to this tour but instead are doing the 10 day pure adrenalin which has the same finish date … so i’m thinking we may be joining your tour if its not full. i’ve never been to nz and can’t wait …

Hey Guys,
IÂ’m also booked on this tour, starting on the 20th Nov. IÂ’m travelling from Scotland, and it will be my first time in NZ. CanÂ’t wait for the trip, and to meet you all.
Not long to wait now! :slight_smile:

Dave

Hi everyone!
I’m also doing this tour. I’ve been to New Zealand only once - 13 years ago, so I figured it was about time I went back. Even so, it will be my first time to many of the places we’re visiting as I only went to Auckland and a few other places on my way up to the top of the North Island.

I’m looking forward to meeting you all in a few weeks. :slight_smile:

~ Sarah

Hey,
I’m also doing this tour and am very exited - I’ve dreamt of NZ for five years and now this dream comes true!
Anyone here who’s staying in the Nomads Fusion (Auckland) from 19th - 20th?

Maria