Grand Kiwi Tour February 2013

Hello Everyone

I have booked to go on the Grand Kiwi Tour of New Zealand in February and I can’t Wait…Is any of you guys going ? Or can you tell me what to expect… I’m looking forward to meeting new people and having new adventures !!!

Lorna ;D ;D ;D

Hi Lorne,
I have done this tour in November 2011.
Expect to make lots of friends, do some exciting activities, some awesome tour guides that make certain you have a ton of fun. B-)
The scenery is beautiful, Milford Sound is awesome, my only regret is I should have invested in a good DSLR camera to capture these awesome scenery especially on the South Island. I’m actually going back in Feb so Im not sure if I will meet you, Im not doing the grand kiwi, but I’m doing the Southern Explorer (I unfortunately can only get a week or so off work, so I cant do the whole trip :()
Also make certain you do the Luge in either Queenstown or Rotorua, it is awesome fun! ;D

Brezey

Hi Brezey
Thanks so much for your email, i was getting worried that no one was going to reply :slight_smile: am really looking forward to it and thought of getting to know people before i head out there is even better. Its a shame u cldnt get longer off work but it will still be great fun. Yeah am really looking forward to milford sound, thanks for your tips, i got a new camera for my 30 birthday but still need to find out how it works, i hate technical stuff :slight_smile: thanks again for your reply, hope u hav a grt xmas and before u know it our hols will be here
Take care
Lorna

New Zealand is best to visit.There are many visiting places in it.