Grand Kiwi ex. Auckland Feb 7th 2016

Hey there, I’m Sarah and 28 from Melbourne, travelling solo on the Grand Kiwi tour ex Auckland 7th of Feb. Can’t wait to meet you all :slight_smile:

Hi Sarah, my names also Sarah lol. I’m 21, also from Melbourne and also travelling solo on this tour. I can’t wait to meet you and everyone else :smile:

Awesome! Nice to meet you! :slight_smile: Did you book the rock the boat upgrade? I’ve never been to NZ but heard soo many good things! Looks like such a beautiful place.

Nice to meet you too :slight_smile: New Zealand has been on my bucket list for a while now and I’m so excited to finally be able to go. Although I’m a bit nervous about traveling on my own as it’s the first time I have done it but I’m looking forward to making heaps of new friends. Unfortunately due to the late booking of my trip I was unable to book the rock the boat upgrade

Yeah I’ve travelled on my own before on a group tour and everyone was lovely, I’m sure we’ll all make new friends!! :blush: Less than a week to go!!! How exciting!! :smile: can’t wait!