Grand Kiwi (Ex. Auckland) Departing 09 FEB 2017

Hiya guys!

So, I’m keen to find out … who are all these awesome people that’ll be touring around NZ on this tour? :grin:

I’m Hannah, from Brisbane and am super excited for this new adventure :airplane: :fish: :fries:

Hi Hannah!
A friend and I just booked this tour! We are from Melbourne :slight_smile:
Look forward to meeting you!

Hi Emma! Look forward to meeting you and your friend :))

Hi Ladies!
My name is Gina and I’m from the US! (Washington, DC) I just booked this trip and I am SO EXCITED to see New Zealand and to meet you all! What day are you flying in? Doing any touring before hand?

Hello Gina! I am flying in on the 04 Feb to see family in Auckland before the trip starts. I’ll be heading into the city for the 08 Feb though as I’ve already booked accommodation … Excited is an understatement! Can’t wait to start! Do you know when abouts you’ll be flying in?

That’s awesome! Yeah, I will be flying out Feb 04, and not getting in to NZ until Feb 06…it’ll be quite a journey! I plan to see some of Auckland before our trip and just rest to adjust to the time change! Also, my email is ginarenedav@gmail.com incase we want to exchange notes more before our trip! Just 2 months to go!! :slight_smile:

Hi guys, We are flying in to Auckland early on the 8th! So we will an afternoon to look around before the tour starts!