Grand Kiwi departing 23rd June, 2017

Hi I am thinking about booking the grand kiwi tour starting June 23rd and wondered if anyone else was booked on or thinking about doing it?

Hi there,

I’m seriously considering booking the same trip, especially given the sale they have going right now. Where are you travelling from?

Hi Moira, the deal is the exact reason I am considering it, it’s too good to pass up. I have sent an email enquiring to see if there is still spaces available. You should definitely try and book :blush:
I will be travelling from Sydney. What about you?

Hi Carly,

I am thinking it too if I can get leave.

I am 26 and from Brisbane. Would be travelling solo :slight_smile:

Hi Shay,
I would also be traveling solo, and I am 28. Hopefully we all manage to book and have an amazing trip

Hey,
I’m 18 and I’ll be travelling solo from Perth.

I contacted topdeck about booking for the 23rd and they told me that it was fully booked. Did anyone else experience this?
I’m now thinking of moving to the 19th of June.

Hi ladies,

I am now actually thinking the Ski NZ on July 23rd. Gives me more time to save and I’ll be able to get leave then.

I’m thinking about doing the 12th of June departure from Auckland! I’m trying to figure out where the accommodation exactly is. Does anybody have an itinerary at all? You usually don’t get accommodation details until you book. I’d love to know where i’d potentially be staying. If anyone can list hotels/hostels/motels, that would be great. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey Kim,
I wish I could help you out with accomodation places but topdeck have not yet got back to me on vacanacies for me to book. When they do and I book I can let you know for sure.

Hi Moira just saw your msg, at least you got a reply, I have tried contacting but had no luck. What a shame it is booked out, those dates would have worked out perfectly for me

Hi cj,

I have managed to get a list:
Auckland – Mercure Hotel
Bay of Islands – Kingsgate Hotel, Paihia
Rotorua – Sudima Hotel
Tongariro National Park – Skotel Alpine Resort
Wellington – CQ Hotels
Nelson – Aloha Lodge
Kaikoura – Kaikoura TOP 10 Holiday Park
Christchurch – Breakfree on Cashel
Fox Glacier – Fox Pod Hotel
Queenstown – Queenstown Lakeview Holiday Park
Fiordland – The Village Inn
Lake Ohau – Lake Ohau Lodge
Christchurch – All Stars in on Bealey or Break Free on Cashel

Hopefully that is accurate. Topdeck also mentioned if i prefer to find my own accommodation, i can… as long as it is close by. One of my main concerns were the fox pod hostel. TripAdvisor does not have great reviews for it https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g609169-d285274-Reviews-or5-Fox_Pod_Hostel_Inn-Fox_Glacier_Westland_National_Park_Te_Wahipounamu_West_Coast_Reg.html#REVIEWS

Hey!

My sister and I were hoping to go on the 23rd June but it has booked up so we are joining the tour on the 19th! So exiting :smiley:

Hey Becky, I am booking the tour for the 19th departure today, but have to wait for confirmation as it is within 6 weeks of departure date. So hopefully I will be meeting you guys soon!! Where are you travelling from?