Grand European - Starting 2nd July 2016

Hi there,

I just booked this tour yesterday. I am from Australia and this is my second Topdeck tour but this time I will be coming alone. Was wondering if anyone else was staying at the Wombat prior to departure?

Thanks, Sarah :smile:

Thought I found someone doing same tour as me but I am doing the grand Euorpean starting 19th July also traveling solo from aus! Good luck with it all :slight_smile: x

Hi Sarah,
My names Rhiannon and I’m from Australia too, and I’ll be starting the tour on the 2nd of July and staying at Wombats before hand!! I’m also a solo traveller, can’t wait too meet you! :blush:

That’s exciting! So glad to have finally found someone! Which state do you live in? I’m from Queensland. Looking forward to meeting you too :slight_smile:

Hi Sarah and Rhiannon, my sister Laura and I are on the 2nd of July Grand European and staying at the Wombats beforehand! We are from Perth. So excited to meet you both x

Same!! This is so exciting, I’m from the bottom of Victoria! What date do you arrive in London? :blush:

Oh wow!! This is so exciting, what day do you guys arrive in London? :smiley:

We arrive at the end of June to have a couple of days to explore London :slight_smile: you?

hi my name is Kate I’m from New Zealand and doing this tour also solo and staying at wombats before as well. cant wait to meet everyone.

Hello! My name is Catherine and I will also be joining the tour alone, flying from Sydney, Australia. I’ll be staying at Wombats for 2 nights prior to the tour and 4 nights after the tour! I’m super excited! Is there anyone else flying from Sydney? I can’t wait to meet you all!

Hey Rhiannon, I’m in the exact same boat! Where abouts in Aust are you flying from? I’m flying from Sydney :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, I’m also a solo traveler!!! Getting excited but a bit nervous :blush:
I’m from Melbourne and will be arriving in London on 28/6, and staying the night before at the hostel. I’ll then be in London for about 3 nights after the tour.
Look forward to meeting you all :blush::clap:t4::tada:

Hi all. I’ve created a group on Facebook if your keen to join. It’s called grand European topdeck and then the date.
This time next month we’ll be on the way!

Hi Sararh
I’ve created a group on Facebook if your keen to join. It’s called grand European topdeck and then the date.

Hi Kate
I’ve created a group on Facebook if your keen to join. It’s called grand European topdeck and then the date. This time next month we’ll be on the way!

Hi Rhiannon
I’ve created a group on Facebook if your keen to join. It’s called grand European topdeck and then the date.