Grand European - leaves 18 Aug

Hi there, is anyone going on the Grand European that leaves 18 August? I’m from Qld & travelling solo until some friends arrive in September & wanted to catch up with people going on the tour. i’ll b at globetrotters on 16 - 17th before the tour. can’t wait, less than 7wks to go. YAY!!! So excited. [br][br]Cheers[br]Vix :o):slight_smile:

hey vix… im Rahni going on your tour… im from coffs harbour nsw, im 18 and gonna be at the globe trotter on the 16th and 17th too…!! Im so excited… email me… wiserahni@hotmail.com tell me about urself… My birthday is on the 18th august… best birthday ever…[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Vix[br]
Hi there, is anyone going on the Grand European that leaves 18 August? I’m from Qld & travelling solo until some friends arrive in September & wanted to catch up with people going on the tour. i’ll b at globetrotters on 16 - 17th before the tour. can’t wait, less than 7wks to go. YAY!!! So excited. [br][br]Cheers[br]Vix :o):slight_smile:[br][/quote]

Hello![br][br]I am another aussie travelling with you on this tour! I’m travelling on my own, and haven’t been to Europe before, I can’t wait to get there!![br][br]Looking forward to meeting you all soon,[br][br]Bree:)

Hi there. I have just finished this tour and it was AWESOME! You will have the best time! Topdeck look after you so well (ie food, explaining how to get places good things to see/do etc) but you also have time to do exactly what you want to do too.

Hi Bree, Looking fwd to mtg you too. I can’t believe how close its getting. Only 5wks to go. Woohoo!!! Are you staying at Globetrotter before your tour? My email is vixta_77@hotmail.com if you wanted to get in touch before hand and meet up. Otherwise I’ll see you on the tour. Take care and c u soon 8-)Vix [quote]Originally posted by Bree[br]
Hello![br][br]I am another aussie travelling with you on this tour! I’m travelling on my own, and haven’t been to Europe before, I can’t wait to get there!![br][br]Looking forward to meeting you all soon,[br][br]Bree:)[br][/quote]

Hi Kate, Thanks for your comment, you’ve just made me even more excited and I’m looking forward to the tour even more now. Glad you had a great time on yours. [br][br]Cheers[br]Vix 8-)[quote]Originally posted by Kate_NZ[br]
Hi there. I have just finished this tour and it was AWESOME! You will have the best time! Topdeck look after you so well (ie food, explaining how to get places good things to see/do etc) but you also have time to do exactly what you want to do too.[br][/quote]

Hi Vix,[br] I am also on this tour in August. Looking forward to it too.[br] Not very long to go now.[br]See you all then. (Also staying in Globetrotters 16th-17th) [br]Cheers,[br]Simon. (Western Australia)[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Vix[br]
Hi there, is anyone going on the Grand European that leaves 18 August? I’m from Qld & travelling solo until some friends arrive in September & wanted to catch up with people going on the tour. i’ll b at globetrotters on 16 - 17th before the tour. can’t wait, less than 7wks to go. YAY!!! So excited. [br][br]Cheers[br]Vix :o):slight_smile:[br][/quote]

Hi Sigh,[br]Great 2 hear ur coming on the tour. Lkg fwd 2 mtg every1, getting very, very excited now. Might bump in2 each other @ Globetrotters before the tour as I’m there for 2nts aswell. The only thing I’m stressing about now is what to pack - AAAARRRRGGGGHHH. See you soon.[br][br]Cheers[br]Vix ;D[br][br] [quote]Originally posted by Sigh[br]
Hi Vix,[br] I am also on this tour in August. Looking forward to it too.[br] Not very long to go now.[br]See you all then. (Also staying in Globetrotters 16th-17th) [br]Cheers,[br]Simon. (Western Australia)[br]

Hi Vix,[br]Yeah I guess we might bump into each other at Globetrotters.[br]What time do you fly into London?[br]I get in at 8:40PM 16th August. [br]Not sure what I am going to do that night, but think I might get a hop on hop off tour around London on the 17th.[br]What to pack… From what I hear, it is all about layers. And wear something that you dont mind wearing Often!!! [br]Si. :)[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Vix[br]
Hi Sigh,[br]Great 2 hear ur coming on the tour. Lkg fwd 2 mtg every1, getting very, very excited now. Might bump in2 each other @ Globetrotters before the tour as I’m there for 2nts aswell. The only thing I’m stressing about now is what to pack - AAAARRRRGGGGHHH. See you soon.[br][br]Cheers[br]Vix ;D[br][/quote][br][br]

Hello to everyone doing the Grand European leaving on the 18th. I’m doing the Roman Chariot which is the first half of the tour, it ends for me in Rome :(… on the 31st. I did the other places last year… you guys will have a blast in Tyrol, Crotia Prague and Amsterdam. Anyway I’m in Globetrotters on the 17th if anyone wants to meet for a beer. my e-mail address is kenfitzg@hotmail.com, [br][br]Cheers[br][br]Ken[br][br][br]Ken FitzGerald

Hi Si,[br]I fly into London @ 6.30pm on 16th. if im not too tired i’ll prob head out for a drink. haven’t planned anything for 17th but a day trip round london sounds like fun. hey do you know if we have a mtg or anything at globetrotters before the tour - a friend just did contiki and they had a mtg the day before. i haven’t got all my paperwork from the travel agent yet so i’m not sure.[br][br]i saw u were asking about cash passports. im getting a cash passport for the tour coz its apparently pretty exy if u use ur australian credit card with the fees and stuff. and it’s already converted before you leave.[br][br]only 4 & a bit wks to go. yay!!! c u soon.[br][br]Vicki :)[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Sigh[br]
Hi Vix,[br]Yeah I guess we might bump into each other at Globetrotters.[br]What time do you fly into London?[br]I get in at 8:40PM 16th August. [br]Not sure what I am going to do that night, but think I might get a hop on hop off tour around London on the 17th.[br]What to pack… From what I hear, it is all about layers. And wear something that you dont mind wearing Often!!! [br]Si. :)[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Vix[br]
Hi Sigh,[br]Great 2 hear ur coming on the tour. Lkg fwd 2 mtg every1, getting very, very excited now. Might bump in2 each other @ Globetrotters before the tour as I’m there for 2nts aswell. The only thing I’m stressing about now is what to pack - AAAARRRRGGGGHHH. See you soon.[br][br]Cheers[br]Vix ;D[br][/quote][br][br][br][/quote]

Hi Ken,[br]gd 2 hear from u. looking fwd 2 meeting u. might c u at the globetrotters on the 17th. no doubt i’ll be downing a drink or 2. [br][br]take care.[br]vicki:)[br][br][quote]Originally posted by kenfitzg[br]
Hello to everyone doing the Grand European leaving on the 18th. I’m doing the Roman Chariot which is the first half of the tour, it ends for me in Rome :(… on the 31st. I did the other places last year… you guys will have a blast in Tyrol, Crotia Prague and Amsterdam. Anyway I’m in Globetrotters on the 17th if anyone wants to meet for a beer. my e-mail address is kenfitzg@hotmail.com, [br][br]Cheers[br][br]Ken[br][br][br]Ken FitzGerald[br][/quote]

Thanks Vicki,[br]I will have a look at the cash card thing, and also talk to my bank about charges over seas. From memory, I dont pay any. :)[br]Dont know about any mtg. Sounds like a few of us will be there a day before, so we can have our own mtg.[br]Yeah not long to go.[br]Si.[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Vix[br]
Hi Si,[br]I fly into London @ 6.30pm on 16th. if im not too tired i’ll prob head out for a drink. haven’t planned anything for 17th but a day trip round london sounds like fun. hey do you know if we have a mtg or anything at globetrotters before the tour - a friend just did contiki and they had a mtg the day before. i haven’t got all my paperwork from the travel agent yet so i’m not sure.[br][br]i saw u were asking about cash passports. im getting a cash passport for the tour coz its apparently pretty exy if u use ur australian credit card with the fees and stuff. and it’s already converted before you leave.[br][br]only 4 & a bit wks to go. yay!!! c u soon.[br][br]Vicki :)[br][/quote]

Hi Simon,[br][br]Good to see another west aussie on this tour![br][br]Look forward to meeting you all in just a few weeks![br][br]Bree;D[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Sigh[br]
Hi Vix,[br] I am also on this tour in August. Looking forward to it too.[br] Not very long to go now.[br]See you all then. (Also staying in Globetrotters 16th-17th) [br]Cheers,[br]Simon. (Western Australia)[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Vix[br]
Hi there, is anyone going on the Grand European that leaves 18 August? I’m from Qld & travelling solo until some friends arrive in September & wanted to catch up with people going on the tour. i’ll b at globetrotters on 16 - 17th before the tour. can’t wait, less than 7wks to go. YAY!!! So excited. [br][br]Cheers[br]Vix :o):slight_smile:[br][/quote][br][/quote]

G’day all,[br][br]I’ll be hitching a ride on this as well. I work with Si and somehow got convinced to come along and booked today! A bit spur of the moment. So another West Aussie to contend with:p[br]This should be awesome and look forward to meeting everyone.[br]B.

Does anyone know whether this tour forms part of the Mega European leaving the same day?

Hi Vix,[br][br]I am also doing this tour and will be at Globies on the 17th.[br]I did an 18 day Top Deck tour when I was 19 and had the time of my life, so I can’t wait to do this one.[br][br]Tegan

Hey Tegan,[br] I got your email, but cant reply. Keep getting a message back to my Hotmail saying that it could not deliver the message to you.[br]Maybe try email me from your email account so I can reply.[br]Good luck[br]Si.[br]

Hi Tegan,[br]Awesome, we’ve got quite a few ppl on board now. Looking fwd to meeting you. We should catch up at globetrotters on the 17th. I arrive on the night of the 16th. ONLY 20 DAYS TO GO (I’ve only got 11 days of work left - i’m so excited). See you soon :)[br] [quote]Originally posted by Tegan[br]
Hi Vix,[br][br]I am also doing this tour and will be at Globies on the 17th.[br]I did an 18 day Top Deck tour when I was 19 and had the time of my life, so I can’t wait to do this one.[br][br]Tegan[br][/quote]

Hi All,[br][br]2 weeks and Si and I will hit London. We’ll probably check the bar out at the Globetrotter on the 17th after possibly doing the open top bus tour that day. Liking Kens idea of having a quiet ale or 3 to settle down before it all begins.[br]