Grand European - July 29

Just wondering if anyone will be on the Grand European trip leaving July 29th? I’m going to be traveling alone (my friends chickened out) so I’m looking to meet some people beforehand! I know the trip is like 4 months away…but I’m really looking forward to it!

good luck with finding someone on the tour - sucks that your friend backed out but i’m sure you’ll still have an awesome time! my trip is starting on 4 July & can’t wait!

Thanx! I hope you have a great time on your trip too!

thanks! i’m counting down the days - not long to go! :slight_smile:

Hi I am also traveling solo on the Grand European Trip July 29. I am so excited. Are you staying at the Globetrotter prior to departure? I arrive on the 27 July and have 2 days of London sightseeing planned, how about you?

Hi Michelle![br]Yes, I’m arriving in London on the 28th at 11:30 am…and hopefully doing some sightseeing for the remainder of the day. I’m also staying at the Globetrotter that night. [br](You should check out the other GrandEuropean July 29th topic on the forum…as there is a couple more people who have replied)[br]Glad to hear you are on the trip though! less than 3 months left ;D

Hey girls!! i’m also on this tour with 2 other friends. the 3 of us will b metting you all in Paris,as we’re starting the tour there! can’t wait only around 9wks too go,how exciting!!!;D

Hi All[br]Im going on this tour too, with my girlfriend and my girlfriend’s brother’s girlfriend (if that makes sense). We are all from Perth. I think we are staying at Globetrotters the night before too. Good times ahead!

Yay! great to there’s more ppl on this tour! sooooo excited,can’t wit to meet u all! i wish it was 2murro!lol

Hey!! just keeping this topic in the loop… ANYONE else on this tour??? not long now!!yay!!;D

I would like to assume that there are more of us on the trip.[br]But yes its getting closer! Yay ;D

i only have 32 days untill i fly 2 London!! woooohoooo!;D

Hi…[br][br]Two more for the 29th… Very excited, can’t wait for the break!!![br][br]

yay:D My travel documents arrived this week yay!!! :smiley:

Mine too !!![br]Only 4 more weeks to go ;D

I’m in the tour too, see you guys in 4 weeks[br][br]Nat ; )

hey u lot… hope all is going well for everyone and you are all looking forward to the trip… i cant wait now… its so close yet so far… i dont know f i can wait any longer… cant wait to run a muck… wooohooooo… so is everyone staying at the globetrotter before hand? my friend and i live in london so we will be getting up very early and jumping into a cab in the wee hours. We are heading to a local pub in Parsons Green on the district line on the monday evening so if anyone is keen for a pre-departure drink please come join us. It is called the White Horse… you may have heard of it… rather popular, hip little place when the weather is good. Nice garden area and bbq… let me know if your keen closer to the date.[br]see ya all soon,[br]crystal [br]

hey everyone im on this trip with a mate…man not long now cant wait…no work for 28 days awesome… Just woundering if anyone is staying in london to work afterwards or is everyone off back home???:slight_smile:

hey everyone im on this trip with a mate…man not long now cant wait…no work for 28 days awesome… Just woundering if anyone is staying in london to work afterwards or is everyone off back home???:slight_smile:

I cant believe that there are only 2 weeks left before I fly out to London! [br]What cities/countries is everyone looking forward to the most? I think for me its Barcelona and Prague !