Grand European July 15


#1

Grand European July 15 Anyone?


#2

Hey hey![br]I’m Grand European-ing from July 15. [br]First time o/s and going solo so i’m really looking forward to it, despite the odd nerve or two. [br]:smiley:


#3

[quote]Originally posted by justjack[br]
Hey hey![br]I’m Grand European-ing from July 15. [br]First time o/s and going solo so i’m really looking forward to it, despite the odd nerve or two. [br]:D[br][br]What is your name? Do you know of anyone else going? Are you bringing a backpack or suit case? Whan are you flying in to London? ANd what hotel are you staying at?


#4

Sorry! [br]I’m Jacqueline. Jacq for short.[br]I leave Australia on Saturday and arrive in London sometime on the Sunday. Am staying at globetrotters just because I didn’t really want to have to worry about getting up so early on the 15th.[br]After conferring with mates have decided to go with a backpack, again for ease. [br]And nope, i don’t know anyone else joining us. [br][br]When are you arriving in London/where abouts are you staying?[br]


#5

[quote]Originally posted by justjack[br]
Sorry! [br]I’m Jacqueline. Jacq for short.[br]I leave Australia on Saturday and arrive in London sometime on the Sunday. Am staying at globetrotters just because I didn’t really want to have to worry about getting up so early on the 15th.[br]After conferring with mates have decided to go with a backpack, again for ease. [br]And nope, i don’t know anyone else joining us. [br][br]When are you arriving in London/where abouts are you staying?[br][br]Hi Jacqueline, nice to meet you. I will be arriving in London at [br]10:00am and I believe will be staying at the same hotel as you are I will know better on Monday. Maybe we can hook up in London and do some sight seeing together I’ve never been to London before. So tell me about yourself.


#6

That sounds like a splendid idea![br]You will have to tell my your name first though, otherwise the rendezvous is going to be a tad tricky. lol.[br][br]I live in Brisbane, Australia. I’m 22. I finished a journalism degree last year but have been stuck working in hospitality for way too long. I’m looking forward to finding a slightly more satisfying job when i get back home in writing/publishing. Hell i’ll even take remedial secretarial duties over hotel work. hehe.[br][br]What about yourself?[br]


#7

[quote]Originally posted by justjack[br]
That sounds like a splendid idea![br]You will have to tell my your name first though, otherwise the rendezvous is going to be a tad tricky. lol.[br][br]I live in Brisbane, Australia. I’m 22. I finished a journalism degree last year but have been stuck working in hospitality for way too long. I’m looking forward to finding a slightly more satisfying job when i get back home in writing/publishing. Hell i’ll even take remedial secretarial duties over hotel work. hehe.[br][br]What about yourself?[br][br]Oh yeah my name is Terry by the way and I just turned 33 on June 5. I am a landscaper contractor part-time and full-time gardening store manager. What time did you say your plane lands at? Have you ever been to London before? What made you choose such a trip?[br][br]Terry.


#8

My plane gets in at 6:25. Bright and early![br][br]I’ve never been to London. Haven’t been out of Australia except on a cruise that went to New Caledonia. [br][br]I’ve been meaning to go o/s for the last couple of years. I had a couple of friends I was going to go with but they both decided they didn’t want to go until the end of this year. And I felt like i’d been putting things on hold so i just rocked up to the travel agent after a dodgy day at work and started booking things. heh.[br][br]I’m actually over there for 10 weeks… i’m doing another TD tour of the Greek Islands and then i’m making my own way around Ireland and bit more of England and Scotland…[br][br]Are you just doing the tour or do you have other plans while you’re there?[br][br]Not very many sleeps now!


#9

[quote]Originally posted by justjack[br]
My plane gets in at 6:25. Bright and early![br][br]I’ve never been to London. Haven’t been out of Australia except on a cruise that went to New Caledonia. [br][br]I’ve been meaning to go o/s for the last couple of years. I had a couple of friends I was going to go with but they both decided they didn’t want to go until the end of this year. And I felt like i’d been putting things on hold so i just rocked up to the travel agent after a dodgy day at work and started booking things. heh.[br][br]I’m actually over there for 10 weeks… i’m doing another TD tour of the Greek Islands and then i’m making my own way around Ireland and bit more of England and Scotland…[br][br]Are you just doing the tour or do you have other plans while you’re there?[br][br]Not very many sleeps now![br][br]Its great to be talking to someone who is going on this trip it makes things easier. How long is the flight? I am doing Greece next summer my background is Greek and I am due to visit. After the tour I will be going to Myllorca for 5 nights then heading home. I got a big room to myself your welcome to join me. I wish I could do more weeks but go to work. I pretty decided to travel same reason I was just tired of waiting for others to make up their mind. I felt like they were holding me back. Maybe someday I will like to visit Ireland and Scotland as well. If you ever think of visiting Toronto, Canada I am here. Are you planning on doing many excursions or visiting landmarks?[br][br]Talk to you soon.