Grand European July 14

Hi all,[br][br]Just putting this out there in case there are any others on this tour. So far it’s me, two mates and Amanda! lol :)[br][br]Anyone else coming?[br][br]Only 3 weeks to go![br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun

Hey Mike…[br][br]I see our tour is looking pretty small although I doubt there will only be the four of us. [br]I leave in 2 weeks and 2 days and I cannot believe how quickly it has come around. See you at the Generator the night b4.[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Mike B[br]
Hi all,[br][br]Just putting this out there in case there are any others on this tour. So far it’s me, two mates and Amanda! lol :)[br][br]Anyone else coming?[br][br]Only 3 weeks to go![br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun[br][/quote][br][br][br]AK[br][br]

Hey Amanda,[br][br]It has come really quick! Can’t wait! I fly out on July 11 and will be at the generator for 2 nights beforehand…see you there![br][br]MB[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Tinky09[br]
Hey Mike…[br][br]I see our tour is looking pretty small although I doubt there will only be the four of us. [br]I leave in 2 weeks and 2 days and I cannot believe how quickly it has come around. See you at the Generator the night b4.[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Mike B[br]
Hi all,[br][br]Just putting this out there in case there are any others on this tour. So far it’s me, two mates and Amanda! lol :)[br][br]Anyone else coming?[br][br]Only 3 weeks to go![br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun[br][/quote][br][br][br]AK[br][br][br][/quote][br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun

So there is 5 of us now! ;D[br][br]We are leaving this Saturday and staying at the Generator for two nights before the tour also.[br][br]Harriet, where are you from???[br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun

hey! im from tassie, and urself? im staying at the generator 2 nights before the trip also! pretty excited! [br][br][quote]Originally posted by Mike B[br]
So there is 5 of us now! ;D[br][br]We are leaving this Saturday and staying at the Generator for two nights before the tour also.[br][br]Harriet, where are you from???[br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun[br][/quote]

We are from Sydney! Not long now!!![br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun