Grand European Departing July 17th

Hello,[br][br]Just wondering if anyone else is on this tour? I’m a 22 year old Canadian female who has been living in Sydney, Australia for the last 3 years. [br][br]Let me know, it would be good to hear from others on the same tour![br][br]Tonelle

Hello,[br][br]Just wondering if anyone else is on this tour? I’m a 22 year old Canadian female who has been living in Sydney, Australia for the last 3 years. [br][br]Let me know, it would be good to hear from others on the same tour![br][br]Tonelle

Hi[br][br]I am going on this trip too with my cousin. I am from Scotland and she is from England.[br][br]R u looking forward to it?[br][br]Deborah

Yes!! I’m very excited! I actually am doing an around the world ticket so that is only part of my trip. I fly out in 6 days! I’ll be in Dubai, Africa and The Greek Islands before I get to London. I’m travelling by myself so I’ll look out for you. See you soon!:)[br][br]Tonelle24

Yes!! I’m very excited! I actually am doing an around the world ticket so that is only part of my trip. I fly out in 6 days! I’ll be in Dubai, Africa and The Greek Islands before I get to London. I’m travelling by myself so I’ll look out for you. See you soon!:)[br][br]Tonelle24

hey[br]im on this tour aswell.[br]im an 18 year old male from australia on a gap year in england.[br]cya later