Grand European 9th July- 5th Aug 2016!

Hello fellow travellers!

I’ve just booked myself on this tour. So excited! I’m 22 from Melbourne and will be travelling alone :slight_smile:

I can’t seem to find any forums already for this trip so I hope I will get some replies to this one!

Would love to hear from others on this trip before we head off!

Speak soon!

Katie

Hi Katie, I am booked on the Roman chariot tour with two of my friends it makes up apart of this tour. We leave you in Rome :slight_smile: arriving in London on the 7th of July and staying at wombats hostel. I hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

It’s so great to hear from someone!!
That’s awesome- I didn’t even know there were tours the combined in some places. Where do you go from Rome?

That’s great you’re going with friends! I’m a little apprehensive about being on my own :grin:

I’ll be arriving to wombats hostel on the 8th probably. I’m spending 2 weeks prior to the tour in England with family. Hopefully we can meet up before we head off!

I’m so glad I’ve found someone on the same tour aswell I’ve been looking all through this forum and I couldn’t find anyone. We are spending an extra 5 days in Italy we are heading to Venice, lake Como and ending in Milan before we come back to australia. It must be nerve wrecking going solo but I’m sure you won’t be the only one. It’s getting close now :slight_smile:

I’m glad someone else has commented about going on this trip! I’ve just booked on myself, and I will also be travelling solo, as it was too good of an opportunity to miss. I’m a 19 year old Student from Shropshire, England.

Have you downloaded the Topdeck app? As it looks really useful, and has a group chat feature too!

Luke.

Hey Luke!

So excited there are at least a few people going on this trip! Haha

I have downloaded the app yeah! Although my group chat feature doesn’t seem to want to work currently!

Will you be staying at wombats prior to the tour?

I was starting to think it was just going to be myself and my friends going. Looking forward to meeting you both!! Not long now. :grinning::grinning: