Grand European 4th September

Hey,

I’m travelling alone from Australia and hitting up the Grand European on the 4th of September. Anyone else doing this or thinking of doing this? :slight_smile:

Yes! Me! And I’m a 25 year old gal from Perth too ;D Why don’t you flick me an email at goldilox_87@hotmail.com with your details and maybe we can meet up/chat?

Hey, my cousin and I are doing this tour as well! We’re also Perth girls!! Any one have other Europe travel plans for before or after the tour? :slight_smile:

Hey! I am planning on booking this tour and my friend had to back out so doing it alone! A bit nervous doing it alone, so nice to see others who are doing it!! Are you guys going to stay in the clink hostel the night before? :slight_smile:

Hey! I was really nervous doing this alone at first but now, I’m pretty excited! Can’t wait to meet you all :slight_smile:

Hey Ladies, so sorry I got no notifications that anyone had replied!! Free as a Bird I will flick you an email!

How exciting. I am going with my housemate, he’s pretty awesome so he’ll be lots of fun for us too :slight_smile: Not long to go! Anyone staying on afterwards in London?

Hi Everyone,

I’m also going on this tour!

@fiona- Yes, I’ll be staying at the Clink hostel the night before.

Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Cheers,
Lee

I’m also trying to create a facebook group for this tour. I thought it would be a good way for everyone to share photos and communicate.

Just need someone on the tour to add me as a friend so the group can be created! (Minimum 2 people required for a facebook group and I don’t know anyone other than myself going on the tour)

I am staying at the clink on the 2nd and the 3rd with a friend. Anyone staying in London afterwards? I have my visa so am thinking of staying on

Hey everyone,
Ill be staying in the clink the night before we leave then the 1st and 2nd :). After that I head to Oktoberfest if anyone is keen! If you guys wanna start a group or add me on fb this is the link for my profile!

Hey!!

Ill be there along with a few mates all from around melb, not long now cant wait…!!
We are also heading to oktoberfest, we will be there from the 4th-7th…??
Yep same if anyone is starting a group add me as well - http://www.facebook.com/Hargreavesb

Hi Everyone,

I have created a facebook group for this tour:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/266375260130014/#!/groups/266375260130014/

Add me to facebook if you want to be part of the group.

Hey guys,

I’m also on this trip, by myself, staying at the clink before and after the tour!
Getting really excited as never been to Europe before.

Man I never got any notifications for this and now I’m way out of the loop lol. Nor did I see your email AustraliaGirl12. Just friend requested you Lee so I can be part of the facebook group. I’m staying at the Clink the night before too. Wish I’d seen people’s info about oktoberfest as I was looking for someone to go with and now it’s probably all sold out…who are people going with??

Hey everyone!

Im a 26yr old Perth girl now on this tour too :slight_smile: One of my girlfriends is on it and finally convinced me to come along

Free as a bird: I’m going to Oktoberfest from the 4th-9th Oct but with Fanatics on the Hostel Coach tour…

Can’t wait to get there and meet everyone