Grand European - 3rd July 07

[br]Hi All[br]I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and do one of these for our tour!!! [br]Would love to hear from anyone who is going on the Grand European, leaving on the 3rd of July???[br]My cousin (from New Zealand :)) and I (an Australian ;D) are doing the tour…[br][br]Sarah

[br]Hi All[br]I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and do one of these for our tour!!! [br]Would love to hear from anyone who is going on the Grand European, leaving on the 3rd of July???[br]My cousin (from New Zealand :)) and I (an Australian ;D) are doing the tour…[br][br]Sarah

Hi Sarah! I’ll be on the July 3rd tour, travelling with my friend Melanie. We’re both 23 and from Sydney.

Hi Eibh[br]That makes 4 of us!!! Yea… I’m starting to get excited…[br]I’m 25, from Melbourne. My cousin Nicole is 23 (I think) from Gisborne NZ. [br]What date are you and Melanie arriving in the UK??[br]Sarah

Hi Eibh[br]That makes 4 of us!!! Yea… I’m starting to get excited…[br]I’m 25, from Melbourne. My cousin Nicole is 23 (I think) from Gisborne NZ. [br]What date are you and Melanie arriving in the UK??[br]Sarah

I’m arriving on June 11th, and Mel is coming over a week later. We’re both staying in Globetrotters the night before. I can’t wait!

Hi, my name is Tenille. I’m 22, and live in Sydney. I’m gonna be on your tour too! I’m a lone traveller! Very excited! 5 weeks tomoz, till i leave! :sunglasses: Really relieved some people from the tour have posted something!! Finally!! Okies well talk soon…

Hey I’m going on the Grand European as well starting July 3rd. I’m from Canada (the only one so far!) and I’m going with a friend from Hobart, Australia. Just a little more than a month!

Hey Annette! Great to hear from another couple of girls who are going!! Where in canada are you from? I went to canada with my fam for a couple of weeks in 2001. That was my first and last overseas trip! We went to Banff, Lake Louise, Calgary. Before heading down to vegas. Can’t quite remember the smaller cities we travelled through, though I’m sure my dad knows everyone of them in alot of detail![br]All i remember is it being freezing and driving through a blizzard! Would love to go back though! Canadians are just like Aussies! or so they say! hehe so it’s gonna be a great tour! are you going on the edinburgh mini break after it? anyways… i better stop my rambling! talk soon!

[br]Cool… Hi Annette…[br]So that makes 7 of us girls!!! [br]- Tenille (Sydney)[br]- Eibh (Sydney)[br]- Melanie (Sydney)[br]- Annette (Canada)[br]- Annette’s friend (Hobart)[br]- Nicole (NZ)[br]- Me (Melbourne)[br][br]It’s getting close… I think it might even be starting to set in that I am actually going now! I’ll keep updating this list as hopefully more people jump on! [br]Is anyone else staying in the Globtrotters for more than the 1 night before. I’m trying to decide what to do for the few days before we leave??? Nicole and I arrive on the 29th but she is heading to Cornwall…[br][br][br]Sarah

[br]Cool… Hi Annette…[br]So that makes 7 of us girls!!! [br]- Tenille (Sydney)[br]- Eibh (Sydney)[br]- Melanie (Sydney)[br]- Annette (Canada)[br]- Annette’s friend (Hobart)[br]- Nicole (NZ)[br]- Me (Melbourne)[br][br]It’s getting close… I think it might even be starting to set in that I am actually going now! I’ll keep updating this list as hopefully more people jump on! [br]Is anyone else staying in the Globtrotters for more than the 1 night before. I’m trying to decide what to do for the few days before we leave??? Nicole and I arrive on the 29th but she is heading to Cornwall…[br][br][br]Sarah

Hey guys! So my friend is not a girl so less girls that you originally thought. His name is Brett. And to answer your question Tenille I’m from a city just outside of Vancouver. I won’t bore you with the name because you wouldn’t have heard of it anyways! Also its not cold all the time! You’ll have to come during the summer! Right now its 30 degrees and its too hot for me! I arrive at the globetrotter on the 1st. See you all soon!

Hi, [br]I wish I had found this site earlier, but I will also be doing the grand European tour on the 3rd of July. I’m 21 y/o from Melbourne Australia. I’ll be travelling on my own, which is totally terrifying but it?s great to hopefully be able to speak to people before the tour starts. I have to meet the tour in Paris but I really look forward to meeting you all. [br][br]Roxy[br]

[br]Hi Roxy…[br]Its great you are also doing our tour!!! What part of Melbourne are you from??? I’m also in Melbourne…West Footscray actually. [br][br]So that now makes 8 (7 girls and 1 lucky boy!)[br]- Tenille (Sydney)[br]- Eibh (Sydney)[br]- Melanie (Sydney)[br]- Annette (Canada)[br]- Brett (Hobart)[br]- Nicole (NZ)[br]- Me (Melbourne)[br]- Roxy (Melbourne[br][br]I picked up all my documents today… how exciting!!![br][br][br]Sarah

[br]Hi Roxy…[br]Its great you are also doing our tour!!! What part of Melbourne are you from??? I’m also in Melbourne…West Footscray actually. [br][br]So that now makes 8 (7 girls and 1 lucky boy!)[br]- Tenille (Sydney)[br]- Eibh (Sydney)[br]- Melanie (Sydney)[br]- Annette (Canada)[br]- Brett (Hobart)[br]- Nicole (NZ)[br]- Me (Melbourne)[br]- Roxy (Melbourne[br][br]I picked up all my documents today… how exciting!!![br][br][br]Sarah

Omg! so did I!! It’s very very exciting! Don’t worry roxy (is that ur real name? cos all i think about when i hear that is the film/mucial chicago “roxy hart”) and I LOVE that movie! I am travelling by myself too. and I am getn a bit nervous now bout it all! just the getn to and from part. It’s gonna be awesome tho as soon as the tour begins! Only 2 weeks 6 days to go till i leave! yay!!! startn to make my lists of things to pack!

Hi, [br][br]I’m so glad you are still looking at this and found my message! I must confess my real name is Roxanne, but only the bank and my parents when I’m in trouble call me that:)I haven’t seen chicago, but I must one day. Tenille I’m so glad you are travelling by yourself too because I was worried that there wouldn’t be anyone else. I am getting excited, only 18 days until I fly to Paris! It’s a shame I won’t meet you all at the start of the tour, but as far as I know the only thing I’m missing is the trip from London to Paris.[br][br]Sarah it’s great you started this posting. I’m from Mooroolbark, it’s in the very Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. I don’t think I have ever been to West Footscray. All my documents are ready to go…YEAH! Just have to try to work out how i’m going to fit everything in my bag! [br][br]Can’t wait to meet you all[br][br]Roxy ;D

Hi guys/girls, my girlfriend Lisa and myself will be on this tour. We’re both from Sydney.[br]Lisa has rellies in London so we’ll probably stay with them the night before and meet you all at 6:30 on the 3rd.[br]After the tour we are heading to Greece for a week. We’re going to Athens, Delphi, Meteora and Santorini.[br]Absolutely cannot wait!!! Look forward to meeting you all.

Hi guys/girls, my girlfriend Lisa and myself will be on this tour. We’re both from Sydney.[br]Lisa has rellies in London so we’ll probably stay with them the night before and meet you all at 6:30 on the 3rd.[br]After the tour we are heading to Greece for a week. We’re going to Athens, Delphi, Meteora and Santorini.[br]Absolutely cannot wait!!! Look forward to meeting you all.

Yea!!![br]Its good to see more people on the forum… and even more Aussie’s! I think I am going to feel right at home! Hi Rob and Lisa! Are you guys coming to the ‘pre-meeting’ the night before?[br][br]And then there was 10;[br]- Tenille (Sydney)[br]- Eibh (Sydney)[br]- Melanie (Sydney)[br]- Annette (Canada)[br]- Brett (Hobart)[br]- Nicole (NZ)[br]- Me (Melbourne)[br]- Roxy (Melbourne[br]- Rob (Sydney)[br]- Lisa (Sydney)[br][br][br][br]Sarah