Grand European 31st May 2016

Hey my friend and I are doing this tour. Is anyone else booked in on this trip?

Hey Madeleine! I’m booked for this trip too, I’m travelling solo, so its nice to see others on the trip :slight_smile:

Are you staying in London before the tour starts?

Hey yeah I am staying two nights in London before the trip and I am travelling alone. :slight_smile:

I’m in London for 2 weeks before the trip starts :slight_smile:

Hey feel free to add me on Facebook
Madeleine Lane

I look forward to chatting with you :slight_smile:

Do you want to add me on Facebook :Madeleine lane

Hi guys! I am joining this tour solo so very excited! Look forward to meeting everyone xx

Hey guys, I’m going on this tour to and am staying in London for 2 days before! :slight_smile:

I look forward to meeting all you guys as well. Not long to go now :grinning::grinning:

What are you guys most excited for?? :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure i added you lol

Hey just wondering if you guys know. On the itinerary for thos trip apparently we don’t need a sleeping bag or a pillow is this correct? I was just a little confused as we are staying at campsites for some of the tour.

I researched all the hostels and things, we aren’t actually camping because its club style so I think its more like bungalows that we are staying in at campsites. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, my brother Tom and I are booked in for this tour as well! Only a few weeks to go, looking forward to meeting everyone :slight_smile: