Grand European, 2nd June

Heeey Guys :)[br]Just wondering if anyone was doing the Grand European starting on the 2nd of June? Im travelling alone but really looking forward to it :)[br]Stef

Heeey Guys :)[br]Just wondering if anyone was doing the Grand European starting on the 2nd of June? Im travelling alone but really looking forward to it :)[br]Stef

Hi Stef,[br][br]My name is Nat and I’ll be on this tour as well! I’m travelling alone too but really looking forward to it as well![br][br]Where are you from?[br][br]Grand European 2nd June 2009[br]After the tour, CRO/SPAIN Woo Hoo!!!

Hello![br][br]Im doing this one with two of my friends :slight_smile:

Hiii i’m kate im doing the 2nd june aswell! just took a gamble and booked it i’m sure its gonna be ace. im frm southwest englandxxx

Heey to you all[br]Ye soo excited and yes it WILL be ace kate haha[br]I’m from West Wales, where are you guys from?[br]19 by the way, hope we’ll be doing some partying :)[br]Any of guys got Facebook so we can chat before we go?[br]Lots of love [br]xxxx

Heey to you all[br]Ye soo excited and yes it WILL be ace kate haha[br]I’m from West Wales, where are you guys from?[br]19 by the way, hope we’ll be doing some partying :)[br]Any of guys got Facebook so we can chat before we go?[br]Lots of love [br]xxxx

im Meg by the way, 22 from Canberra Australia[br][br]my friends are Lara and Amy[br][br]cant wait to meet you all!!!

yeee nor me :)[br]Are you staying in the generator hostel in london the night before?[br]

yeee nor me :)[br]Are you staying in the generator hostel in london the night before?[br]

[quote]Originally posted by Stef[br]
Heey to you all[br]Ye soo excited and yes it WILL be ace kate haha[br]I’m from West Wales, where are you guys from?[br]19 by the way, hope we’ll be doing some partying :)[br]Any of guys got Facebook so we can chat before we go?[br]Lots of love [br]xxxx[br][/quote][br][br]hahah hey! im from somerset! im 19 aswell. are u going travelling alone? yeah my facebook is Kate Norris, theres prob loads of Kate Norris’ though. but im the bristol network xx

[quote]Originally posted by Stef[br]
yeee nor me :)[br]Are you staying in the generator hostel in london the night before?[br][br][/quote][br][br]im not sure yet, im staying with a friend for 2 weeks in London before the tour but i was thinking of staying at the generator the night before since we have to be there so early anyway… are you?[br][br]ps 42 sleeps til our tour!!!

Ye we have to be there at 6am eeeek, so ye I’m going to book a room now for the night before and the night we get back. haha yaaay, thats nothing! Need to start getting sorted then :)[br][br]Ye im travelling alone, should be good though, are you? Ill see if I can find you now :slight_smile: [br][br]xxx

Ye we have to be there at 6am eeeek, so ye I’m going to book a room now for the night before and the night we get back. haha yaaay, thats nothing! Need to start getting sorted then :)[br][br]Ye im travelling alone, should be good though, are you? Ill see if I can find you now :slight_smile: [br][br]xxx

hey guys im Adam from glasgow, going with 3 of my friends on the grand european on 2nd june cant wait! look forward to meeting all of u ;D

sounds gd, we were thinking about staying in amsterdam for a few more days and meeting some friends. Is everyone staying in the generator the night before we leave? we should get a party on the go:)[br][br]Cherie Bohl!

aah amsterdam nothing naughty i hope! im staying in belgium meeting some guys i met in france last year! gonna be weird. then im flying out to bulgaria to meet my best mate. and yeaaa me and stef are staying in the generator xx

Hey guys, my names Kizzy (i live in bath, uk) and im on your trip to. Soooooo excited!! Are any of you guys on facebook?? Sounds like most of you are staying in the hostle the night before right?? Cant wait to meet you all soon.xx

no perish the thought, clean wholesome fun is the name of the game:p. apparently the generators supposed to be rotten so it will be straight to the bar when we get there lol. im on facebook so add away:)

Alright everyone[br][br]Im paul from glasgow, looking forward to meeting you all on this European Adventure… Hopefully there will be 1 or 2 parties or all 28 lol [br][br]Cya’s soon 8-)[br][br]Let the games begin lol