Grand European 28 April or La Dolce Vita 11 May

Hi. Is anyone going on the Grand European tour that starts in London on the 28th of April or the La Dolce Vita tour that starts in Venice on the 11th of May?[br][br]From what I have figured out the La Dloce Vita tour joins the people already on the Grand European when the Grand European gets to Venice. I recently booked on the La Dolce Vita tour.[br][br]If anyone out there is going on either of these tours on these dates it would be great to hear from you. Its not to far away now. Exciting.[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Ross from NZ

Hi Ross[br][br]I am also doing the Grand European on the 28th of April. I have checked, and the Dolce Vita does meet up with the Grand European trip. [br][br]I have been living in London for 6 months now and can’t wait for the trip. From what I have heard, Topdeck is the way to go.[br][br]London Blonde

Hello. Great - there is someone else out there doing the same trip. I had posted a message a while ago and hadn’t heard anything back from anyone.[br][br]Thats good that you have heard good things about Topdeck. I dont know anyone who has done a top deck tour before so only really know what the brochure says but it looks all good.[br][br]You must be looking forward to some warmer weather after living in London for six months?[br][br]I’m going to be living there after the tour is finnished. My holiday starts at the end of this week, as it is my last day of work on Friday, which makes everything seem so much more real then when I made my booking over a month ago.[br][br]Ross

Hi there,[br]I am an Aussie on this tour as well. how great does it look, especially the islands in Croatia. it all looks like a big adventure and hope we have lots of nice people on the tour. Also pretty excited to be hooking up with Top Decks World Cup Soccer trips after the tour, will be awesome to see the Aussies up against the best teams in the world. Not many more sleeps now, just trying to fit all my stuff into a backpack that looked much bigger when I bought it!!! C U in Europe…