Grand European 26th June-23rd July 2012

Hi guys,

Just booked the grand european tour departing on the 26th of June. It will be my first time to Europe and i’ll be riding solo, so it would be great to know a few people on the tour before we go :slight_smile:

cheers,

Tess

Hey Tess,

Im doing this tour with my 3 best mates, it’s all our first time to Europe as well so pretty pumped! Would be awesome to get to know other before we get there! Have you organized any accomodation for pre-tour? we arrive in London on the 23rd June

Hi Tess, Matt

I’m all booked in for this tour - can’t wait.

I’m also flying solo and it will be my first time in Europe. Will be flying into London on the 22nd and staying at the Clink for a 2 nights before the tour. Hope to catch up with you there!

Cheers,
Craig

Hey Matt and Tess,

Good to know some others gonig on the trip because I just booked today! Tess i’m also solo and first time travelling alone, but no better trip!
Getting excited but now its saving time!
I’ve booked two nights in London before the trip at the Topdeck hostel. How about the rest?

Steph

Hey Guys, Im going on this tour aswell yay! Would you guys be keen for me to make a FB page for the tour so we can get to know each other before we go :slight_smile:

That’s great found a few people doing the same tour! I’m staying at Generator hostel for 2 nights before the tour, although staying at clink for a couple of nights afterwards then travelling around the UK solo for a while! Are you guys staying in Europe after the tour as well? Getting pretty pumped for the tour though!

Matt

[quote=32385]Hey Matt and Tess,

Good to know some others gonig on the trip because I just booked today! Tess i’m also solo and first time travelling alone, but no better trip!
Getting excited but now its saving time!
I’ve booked two nights in London before the trip at the Topdeck hostel. How about the rest?

Steph[/quote]

Steph - this is word for word the same as my situation, Especially about saving time!!

Matt - Travelling the UK after the trip sounds awesome. I am staying in London after the trip as well, catching up with a mate whos already over there and going to some Olympics events with him, then we are backpacking around Spain during August and finishing at La Tomatina. Anyone else staying in Europe would be more than welcome to join in.

Hope the next five months go quickly… already cant wait to go!

Cheers,

Made this gorup so we could get an idea of who is going on the tour! Feel free to join if you like :slight_smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/336104113096908/

Sounds awesome Craig, im doing the La Tomatina as well! Then doin more travelling and finishing at oktoberfest!
Awesome idea on the facebook group Al! hopefully get to know a few people before we go!

Craig, Steph and Tess!

you guys should join on here the boys already have! Be good to get to know you before we go :slight_smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/336104113096908/

hi guys!
im also in the same boat as a few of you! im coming by myself and it will be my first time in europe :smiley: i will be staying at the clink on the 25th before the tour starts as well. so so so keen!!

Hi Guys…

I am also flying solo on the tour. I am getting into London 3 days before hand and staying at the Clink and then also staying 3 days afterwards…

:slight_smile:

hey everyone i’m also going on this tour, i’ll be flying in the morning before the start of the tour and staying 1 day afterwards. now i’m thinking i should stay an extra coulpe of days. lol, but it’s booked now lol

Hi guys, my cousin and I are booked on this tour as well. We’ll be staying at clink a couple of nights either side of the tour, so it’d be great to meet up with you all before the tour begins! :slight_smile:

BUMP!
Anyone else signed up recently for this tour? :slight_smile: