Grand European 23rd July- 19 August

Hi! Just wanting to find other people doing this tour. The Grand European starting in London on the 23rd of July! Doing it with one of my friends but we haven’t seen anyone post about it so hopefully wanting to find other people on the same trip! :smile:

Hello! I am thinking about booking up for this trip. Where are you from? :slight_smile:

Hey! Oh cool this trip looks like it’s going to be lots of fun! from New Zealand, in Auckland. Where are you from? :slight_smile:

It looks amazing doesn’t it! I just need to sort out a few things before I can book, but hopefully I will book next week! :smiley:

I’m from England :slight_smile: How old are you?

Oh cool hopefully you can book it soon! I’m 19 but will be 20 by the time of the trip! How about you? :smile:

Hey! I’m doing this tour also and I am also from Auckland NZ! How exciting. Not too long to go now :slight_smile:

Wats up jess and everyone on board for the tour! Will be absolutely dope! I should be landing in london around the 20th, any idea’s on hostels to hit until the tour starts? and bars to grab a few draanks :smiley:

Hi all.
I’m doing the shorter Roman Chariot Tour that’s part of this tour. I’m picking it up in Paris though.
I’m from Perth, Australia. Can’t wait to meet you all :slight_smile: