Grand European 21 Aug - 17 Sept 2018

Hi Everyone!
My name is Naomi & I’m from Melbourne, Australia & traveling solo on this tour but am SUPER excited! Has anyone else booked this trip or looking to go? I know its a while away yet but time flies & I thought it’d be great to get to know some other travelers prior to leaving. I’d love to hear from you! Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Naomi! Myself and 2 other friends are going on this tour too and I’m from Melbourne, as well :slight_smile:

Hi Ash, thanks for your reply. Sounds great! Have you or your friends done any Topdeck tours in the past? This is my first one & first time to Europe & I’m really looking forward to it! Where in Melb are you from? :slight_smile:

Yeah, we actually all met on a US Topdeck trip last year and have stayed good friends :slight_smile: I haven’t been to Europe before either, so I’m really excited! I’m from the eastern suburbs

That’s awesome! Well, feel free to add me on Facebook (Naomi Conwell) if you want & then we can chat & maybe even catch up between now & then.

Hey Naomi,

I’m traveling solo on this trip too! Glad I’m not the only one x) Have you met anyone going on the trip yet?

Hi Giorgia,
Thanks for the message, I’m glad too! I haven’t met anyone that’s going but am really looking forward to it. Where are you travelling from? I’m in Melbourne, Australia :slight_smile:

I’m from NZ :slight_smile: I was actually in Melbourne last month! Shame I didn’t get in contact with you before I went over xp

Oh really?! That’s a shame. Ah well, will just have to wait until August :slight_smile: Are you staying at Wombats Hostel before the tour?

Hi Naomi, I’m gabby from western Sydney, Australia. I’am also doing this trip solo as well. Just wandering where I can get good packing tips. Just bit lost as it’s my first time overseas by self and I really don’t want to over pack an regret it. Thanks :blush:

Hi Gabby!
Oh wow! You’ve chosen an awesome way to experience your first overseas trip! I’m so excited & cant wait to meet everyone. Your question is something I’m struggling with also as I’m prone to overpacking lol! However; the trip brochure from Topdeck has an awesome ‘what to pack list’ that is really helpful & I’ll be working off that to try & keep my luggage to the essentials. Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tip, I had a look an I sort of know what to pack.

Hey guys! We’ve started a FB group for our tour so we can get to know each other/chat/ask questions etc. before the tour starts :slight_smile:️ Here’s the link; https://m.facebook.com/groups/1725202080901724

Awesome idea! Thank you, I’ve just joined! :slight_smile: