Grand European 2016 7th June - 4th July

I have booked this trip. Solo. Wondering who else is going?

Hi I booked for 15thJune2016 starting from Rome, called EasternSprit… I think you guys join us group at some stage.

I am doing the 15 day classic europe tour that starts in London on June 7th and ends in Rome on June 21st. I am also traveling solo. Are you arriving early by any chance? I’m taking an extra day in London to check it out since Day 1 of the tour is technically started by traveling to Paris.

Hey, my friend and I are booked on the Mega European starting 7th June so i think we travel together until Rome. Will be in London from the Thursday before and staying at wombats. looking forward to meeting everyone

Only 2 months away, I cannot wait for this trip! I arrive in London on Monday the 6th early AM. Maybe we can meet up to see some sights together Monday.

Hi :slight_smile: im doing the grand european trip june 7th - july 4th. Im going solo also.
Do you want to get in contact? x

@Karina002

@JenniferL where are you staying?

I’m staying at the Wombat hostel. When do you get into town?

I am staying at the Wombat on the 6th too Jennifer! Then hopping onto the Grand European.

Not long now! I can’t wait

I live fairly near so might just travel up in the morning I’m not sure yet. Add me on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/amy.ralph1?ref=bookmarks @JenniferL

yes my facebook is karina lee sorry for the late contact! :slight_smile:

See if you can add comments to this facebook page for the tour.

or rather this one…

Thanks for adding the link to the facebook, didnt know it existest @JenniferL :slight_smile: