Grand European 08 May 2012

Hey all,

I just booked the Grand European Tour departing 08 May 2012.

If there’s anyone else out there who has also booked this trip, hit me up!
Would be good to get to know a few people on the trip before we leave.
It will be my first trip to Europe so I’m pretty damn excited!

Cheers, Ben.

hey ~~ ^^ nice to find someone going on the same trip as me~~ ^^
I just signed up for may 8 2012 Grand European Tour ^^
Will u be staying in london for a few nights b4 the tour?

Sure will be, I’m planning on flying in to London around the 4th May so I’ve got chance to see London before the tour departs. I will most likely be staying at the clink hostel if i can get a room, nothing planned yet.
what about you?

Hi Guys,
Is this tour part of Mega European starting 8th May?
If so I am booked on this too!!

Cheers, Ruwan

G’day maids, I am attending the Grand European commencing 8th of May also.

[quote=31568]Hi Guys,
Is this tour part of Mega European starting 8th May?
If so I am booked on this too!!

Cheers, Ruwan[/quote]

Hey mate, pretty sure you’re thinking of something else, we’re going on the Grand European 28 day tour.
enjoy your trip though!

I’m going on the 1st of May Grand european but wondering if I should be going the 8th of May as I see no one else doing it either and I’m going online! First timer too!

Have you already booked for the 1st May?
1st May is a guaranteed departure according to the topdeck brochure I have. so there must be people going on it. At the time of my booking, the 8th may tour is also guaranteed departure so it probably doesn’t matter

Hi there,

I’m planning on booking the grand european tour on 8th of May too. I’m moving to uk for a bit, so I plan on doing this tour before hand. Just waiting for my UK passport to get approved so I can book it for sure. I would like to get to know a few people before we go.

Ash

Hi Ash.

My mate who I’m going on this trip with is also planning to work overseas once the tour finishes.
Are you doing it through a working holiday company or just sorting everything out yourself?
I see you’re from Brisbane too, thats sweet, where abouts in Brisbane are you?
Are you planning on spending any time in Europe before the tour departs?

Cheers, Ben.

Hi Ben,

Yeah I’m working as a podiatrist so I just applied for podiatry registration so hoping that is approved, otherwise I’ll have to find another job. I have joined a few job agencies and sent of my CV.

I think I’m just going to stay in London a couple of nights before the tour starts. I’ll have plenty of time after to go to any other places I haven’t after the tour.

I’m living in Forest Lake atm, south west bris…where abouts are you from?

Ash

Sounds good, good luck with the job search!

Me and my mate (who is going on the trip with me) both live on the Northside, Ferny hills area.

We’re both planning on staying at the clink hostel for four nights leading up to the 8th May then we’re hanging around for as long as we can afford after the tour, just visiting places we didn’t cover in the tour. Considering heading down to spain again early July for running of the bulls!

Are you planning on staying at the clink as well?

Ben

Hey Ben, I also would like to join this trip. Can you provide the info from where I can book my trip and how much I have to pay for this trip?

Sounds good.

My UK passport just arrived yesterday…so I can officially book.

I haven’t made plans before, I will most likely be staying in a hostel.

Yeah I def want to do Ireland, Scotland etc after the tour. I also want to go back to Germany in October for oktober fest.

Do you have fb?

Hi,

you probably should just look at the topdeck website for info or go to your local travel agent for details and payment.

cheers. Ben.

[quote=31902]Sounds good.

My UK passport just arrived yesterday…so I can officially book.

I haven’t made plans before, I will most likely be staying in a hostel.

Yeah I def want to do Ireland, Scotland etc after the tour. I also want to go back to Germany in October for oktober fest.

Do you have fb?[/quote]

I’d love to stay for oktoberfest but i dont have enough money. real shame. I am panning on going to pamplona, Spain in july for running of the bulls though. should be heaps of fun.

yeah i have fb. You can search for Ben Hetherington. not sure how many people with the same as me exist but my profile picture is me with a white t-shirt if that helps!

^^ I arrive in london may3rd…
I was going to check in to the clink78 for all 5 nights
but some ppl said it’s too dark n loud and stuff
so I’m staying at a different place for 3 days…
I check in at the clink78 on the 6th …
I guess I’ll c u there then ^^
so excited~

cool, Just thinking it would be good to get know a few people a bit before we leave and fb is the best for that i guess

Hi Aimee,

Thanks for your post.

We have a bar and kitchen on the basement, however you can always request a room in any other floor.
We hope to see you very soon :slight_smile:

Clink78 team