Grand Euorpean 23rd Sept

Have just booked on the Grand European tour departing on the 23rd of September. Is anyone else on this trip? I can’t wait it should be fantastic :slight_smile:

Hey Kel, yep, pumped about this tour!!! Can’t wait! Are you on facebook? I’m gonna start a new discussion so it’s in the recent discussion topics! But if you’re on facebook we can keep in touch on that :)[br][br]shaz :slight_smile:

Hey Jack, where else you travelling to? Ive been jetsettin around myself and its been unreal!!! Where you headin after the tour?[br][br]shaz :slight_smile:

Haha last minute organisation is fun!!! I planned out the first half of my trip and the tour and the rest has just come up randomly! THe tour is my 7th month of my 10 month random trip around Asia/UK/Europe! :stuck_out_tongue: November and december were up in the air but are shapin up nicely although still lookin at where and what i can do for Christmas! :stuck_out_tongue: Hoping ill meet some awesome ppl on the trip and see where that takes me :slight_smile: Where in Asia you going?[br][br]shaz :slight_smile:

Oh nice! Yeah cant wait! You gonna be staying at globetrotter the night before?[br][br]shaz :slight_smile:

Hi Jack and Shaz,[br]Good to hear from someone else on the tour. Its not long now!! :)Myself and a friend are travelling together and we will be at the globetrotter from the 20th. Yes i’m on facebook[br]Kel

Hey Kelly! Awesome…i will be at globetrotter on the 22nd however ill be in only for a bit as ive booked tickets to see ne-yo in concert :stuck_out_tongue: Will be in London from the 20th though! Not sure if i have found you on fb but my full name is Shernaali Ratnayake :stuck_out_tongue: see you next week!!![br][br]shaz :slight_smile: