Good places to stay in Barcelona anyone?

Hi all![br]just want a bit of help…can anyone suggest a good place to stay while in Barcelona for a few days? :slight_smile: somewhere central, fun and clean and tidy would be great?[br]thanks!! :)[br][br]Lina :)[br]Summer fun + sailing[br]May 15th

Hey![br]I stayed at this hostel a couple of years ago and it was great. Amazing location![br]Here is the website: [br][br]http://www.equity-point.com/general-information/our-hostels/equity-point-barcelona_en.html[br][br]Check it out and see what you think![br]Good luck![br][br]tam~[br]Istanbul - London 2008 [br]Red Star Special 2009

Hi Lina[br]I’m heading to Barcelona for a few days in July. My friend has booked us accomodation at the Grafitti Hostel. She booked it through the HostelWorld.com website. Have never been there though so am not sure what it will be like!

Hi Miss Tam,[br]Thanks for that! :slight_smile: yeah, I’ve been looking at the Hostelworld website too and centricpoint hostel had quite a few good ratings…so was thinking of staying there? which one of the 3 did you stay at? just wondering which would be most central to things to see and do in Barcelona…hopefully within walking distance?[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Miss_Tam[br]
Hey![br]I stayed at this hostel a couple of years ago and it was great. Amazing location![br]Here is the website: [br][br]http://www.equity-point.com/general-information/our-hostels/equity-point-barcelona_en.html[br][br]Check it out and see what you think![br]Good luck![br][br]tam~[br]Istanbul - London 2008 [br]Red Star Special 2009[br][/quote][br][br]Lina :)[br]Summer fun + sailing[br]May 15th

Hi Val,[br][br]cool, thanks for that. I’ll google it and have a look. :)[br]My friend is over in London at the moment so I’m just booking for us two. Just hoping to find somewhere nice and clean and central and walking distance to the fun and exciting things to do there aye…[br]How long are you in Barcelona for? :)[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Val[br]
Hi Lina[br]I’m heading to Barcelona for a few days in July. My friend has booked us accomodation at the Grafitti Hostel. She booked it through the HostelWorld.com website. Have never been there though so am not sure what it will be like![br][/quote][br][br]Lina :)[br]Summer fun + sailing[br]May 15th

Hey, I stayed at Kabul when I was in barcelona a few years ago. I read a review recently, and it sure didnt seem as bad as the reviews. The location was great - right beside Las Ramblas, could walk to the beach.

I’m also going with a friend from London. We’re staying in Barcelona for 3 nights and then going to Valencia for 3 nights. I’m not quite sure what to expect in Spain. I’m picking it will be rather hot!! Do you have plans while you’re there? It looks like they have some amazing architecture which I?d love to check out.

hi lina, [br]i stayed at both centric and gothic point hostel. centric point is right off las ramblas and is a great location. gothic point was nice and clean and like 3 minutes away from the picasso museum. i liked centric point hostel the best bc it had a bar as well as a wicked location! [br]lol - both hostels offer walking tours and flamenco nights and things. [br]yeah, i booked through hostelworld when i went too. it was great! :)[br]good luck with your search! :)[br][br]tam~[br]Istanbul - London 2008 [br]Red Star Special 2009

Hi Val,[br]Nice…I’m not too sure what to expect either, but my friend and her boyfriend spend about 4 days there and just wondered around and shopped and stuff…yeah, there is amazing things to see…I’ve borrowed her little handbook on Barcelona from Lonely planet which will be very handy too! Can’t wait! :D[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Val[br]
I’m also going with a friend from London. We’re staying in Barcelona for 3 nights and then going to Valencia for 3 nights. I’m not quite sure what to expect in Spain. I’m picking it will be rather hot!! Do you have plans while you’re there? It looks like they have some amazing architecture which I?d love to check out.[br][/quote][br][br]Lina :)[br]Summer fun + sailing[br]May 15th

Hi Miss_Tam,[br]Cool! That might be the one then. Was thinking of going with Centric point… I can’t wait! Look forward to wondering the streets and finding some treasures and checking out the great arts and buildings there… it all looks amazing! ooohh…Flamenco nights…wow…hope we’ll be there during that! ;)[br][br][quote]Originally posted by Miss_Tam[br]
hi lina, [br]i stayed at both centric and gothic point hostel. centric point is right off las ramblas and is a great location. gothic point was nice and clean and like 3 minutes away from the picasso museum. i liked centric point hostel the best bc it had a bar as well as a wicked location! [br]lol - both hostels offer walking tours and flamenco nights and things. [br]yeah, i booked through hostelworld when i went too. it was great! :)[br]good luck with your search! :)[br][br]tam~[br]Istanbul - London 2008 [br]Red Star Special 2009[br][/quote][br][br]Lina :)[br]Summer fun + sailing[br]May 15th