Good Idea?

Hey, I was just wondering if it’d be a cool idea to buy a cheap video camera and record some of the trip. I’ve been thinking about it, mostly because it’d be fun. :slight_smile: Has anyone ever brought along a video camera on a trip before? Is it a hassle or is it fun? thanks! jill[br][br]–facebook me. :slight_smile:

My camera has video on it, small little thing with 10 megapixel pictures, it is very cool! If you can get one like that it is very handy!!

I’m planning on taking my video camera.[br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun

My Dad has offered me his but I don’t think I can be bothered. End up spending the whole time filming and not really enjoying the sites. Plus it would be another electronic device for me to take through US customs on the way! I’ll just take the odd video on my camera I think.

I’m the same as JoJords. My camera has a video function on it. It might take up a bit of extra space on memory card but it’s just as easy to download it onto CD or USB at an internet cafe :)[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands