Good food near Kings Cross or Clink Hostel?

I will be in London for 3 days before my tour begins. I will be traveling alone and a bit nervous about exploring London on my own, therefore I will be going on few local tours to see Stonehenge, Windsor and Oxford and etc. It will be fun! But not sure which places to eat at. For peoples experience, where would you recommend to eat (nothing too expensive, I’m on a budget)? All cuisine is welcome.
Thank you in advance!

You will be in about a 5min walk from any kind of food imagineable. Just ask the desk person And they will be able to show you the way.

I would recomend eating earlier in the day as the kings cross area can sometimes be dodgy after dark. Either way, food will be no problem I guarantee.

There’s a really good Thai restaurant right across the street. Other than that the area is pretty sketchy. McDonalds is right by the train station but I’d agree with Matt. Go before it’s dark unless you are with a group of other people.

The Thai restuarant was quite expensive. Food was delicious though.

Ah we went to an Italian restuarant it was great, its close to an internet cafe and I cannot remember the name of it…! They had great deals (Soda and a pasta for I think 7 pounds) Not too far either from the clink.

You are a celebrity? Well, I always admired them. You are one of them. You should find places to enjoy good food and clean.