Golden States / Stars and Stripes ex L.A July 11th 2017

Hi!

Finally got my log in sorted to my tour sorted so I’m wondering who else is booked on this trip? Am planning on being around for a couple of days before/after so would be great to get to know a couple of people as I’m travelling on my own all the way from NZ :slight_smile:

Yay I’ve found someone! Sent you a friend request (hope it’s the right one)

Hey! I’m also doing the stars and stripes tour, starting from LA on the 11th of July. I’m in LA a few days earlier and I’m travelling solo as well (I’m from Australia) xx

Awesome! Add me on FB if you like, Jo Rayne :slight_smile:

Done :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m in this tour too! My boyfriend and I are from Australia :slight_smile: , you can add me on facebook if you like x

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

I’m travelling solo from the UK and I’m doing the Golden States part of this tour. I’m arriving in LA on the 10th. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sophie

:blush: awesome!!

Hey :blush: I wasn’t too sure which one you were when I searched so have a look for me if you want! Jo Rayne

I added Em but couldn’t find you Sophie so feel free to add me if you find me :slight_smile:

Added you :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone
:slight_smile: I’m an Irish guy who is moving back to the UK after 5 years in Australia. I’m travelling solo on Stars and Stripes starting 11th July. I arrive in LA on 10th July. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Damien

Hey! Add one of us ^^ on Facebook if you like we’ve got a group chat going on