Golden States Oct 25

Hey guys. I’ve just booked the Golden States trip leaving LA on the 25th of October. I’m leaving from Brisbane the day before… Anyone else booked on this trip yet? We’re in San Fransisco for Halloween which I am incredibly excited about. Would love to chat to some people before the tour starts.

Hey! Im on the american dream tour, i think Golden states is apart of stars and stripes and my one :slight_smile: Im a solo traveler from New Zealand. Yeah Halloween should be pretty cool over there!

Hey Emily. Ahh ok, cool. Where do you end up going after San Fransisco? Do you know what time you get in to LA yet?

We go over to The East Coast to NYC and down south, it ends in Miami :slight_smile: I arrive into LA on the 19th with my partner and his friend for a few days before hand.

Ahh awesome. Yeah I am just planning on staying in San Fransisco for a couple of days afterwards before I fly back to Brisbane. Great well I will be in LA from the morning of the 24th so would love to do a meeting somewhere before the tour starts the next day if we can organise it :slight_smile:

Yeah that should be sweet, we will have to sort something closer to the time then :slight_smile:

I’m doing the Stars and Stripes so I think I’m on the same as you guys!
Exciting, I’m travelling solo from Melbourne and getting in on the 23rd to LA :slight_smile:

Awesome. I’m travelling by myself as well. :slight_smile:

Awesome! What’s your Facebook and I will add you :slight_smile: