Golden States - Departing LA 28th September 2015 (possibly in conjunction with American Dream and Stars and Stripes Tours too)

Hi Everyone,

My friend Stace and I are going on this tour and are wondering if anybody else is booked on it too.

My understanding is that there are possibly three tours all starting in LA from the Miyako Hotel on the 28th September (the Golden States, American Dream and Stars and Stripes) and then the latter two tours continue on to other places once we reach San Fran.

Thought we would say hi. We are both 30, from Auckland New Zealand.

Waveney (and Stace)

I’m Alex from Aus, travelling solo on this one. It’s getting close, I get to LA a day before the tour starts.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hey guys,

I’m Laura from Australia :smile: I’m travelling solo and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi! I’m Amy-Rose from Perth, WA. I’m on the Stars & Stripes tour. Also a solo traveler. Can’t wait to meet everyone.

Hi guys
Im Annette also meeting in LA on 28 Sept!

Im from NZ and soo excited about this. Solo traveller! Ill be arriving a day before the tour starts! Anyone else on the same boat? :slight_smile:

Hi I start on start on Stars and Stripes September 20th 2016 , flying from new York afterwards to san fran then driving from san fran in a mustang to La via a couple of spots …