Going Solo in July?

Hey,

My names Jess and i’m about to book 2 tours with Topdeck for July. I’m 20 (from brissy QLD) and i was just wanting to meet or talk to some people that may be going on the same tour as me. I’m doing the 20 day European Getaway that leaves on the 2nd July and then then the 10 day Greek Island Hopper from the 23rd of July? anyone else doing these tours at all, or anyone able to give any advice for people who are going solo. I’m a little scared but excited! :slight_smile:

Jess :slight_smile:

Hey Jess, I replied to you on the FB Topdeck page. =)

Hey I am also going solo for the first time. I’m not doing the same tour though I am doing European Venturer which starts on the 29th of July but will be in London for three days before that. I am really excited/scared too but Im sure it will be fine and we will meet heaps of friends.

[quote=22650]Hey,

My names Jess and i’m about to book 2 tours with Topdeck for July. I’m 20 (from brissy QLD) and i was just wanting to meet or talk to some people that may be going on the same tour as me. I’m doing the 20 day European Getaway that leaves on the 2nd July and then then the 10 day Greek Island Hopper from the 23rd of July? anyone else doing these tours at all, or anyone able to give any advice for people who are going solo. I’m a little scared but excited! :slight_smile:

Jess :)[/quote]

Hey Jess,

You should take a look on European travel guides on internet firstly to plan your trip and find some solo people who are also planning to go in july! I am sure you would get a great help! Be specific which cities you would want to visit in Europe before taking the next step.
You should only be excited not scared !
cheers!