Girls - going out bags?

Hi there everyone.[br][br]I was wondering what people recommended for carrying at night when we go out to places? Did you always carry your passports etc with you when you went out? I was thinking a small shoulder type bag?[br][br]Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks heaps![br][br]Raina[br]Discover Europe July 9th[br]Followed by a week in London

I tended just to take a handbag that i could wear close to my body. not something that anyone can access easily. Most of the time i carried my passport, you generally need it for ID anyways if you are drinking and dont look over 18. [br][br]If you dont want to carry the passport then i have stored it in hotel safes, or sometimes just hidden it REALLY well in my room (not the best option though!!).

Hi Lozzie,[br][br]Thanks heaps for the reply. It was good advice! [br][br]I have about 5 weeks until I go and am starting to get organised, so that helps a lot.[br][br]Raina[br]Discover Europe July 9th[br]Followed by a week in London

[quote]I was wondering what people recommended for carrying at night when we go out to places? [/quote][br][br]I have a small clutch purse that has a wrist strap and it fits my passport as well as a small money purse, and it also has a side zipper for keys or cards etc. [br][br]The best kind to get is the one where the wrist strap IS the zipper so that way no-one can open your bag without you feeling it. Also they are so small and pack flat that they’re a great space saver ;D[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European 28th July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland 5th September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Hey Nicole,[br][br]Thanks for the reply. I hadn’t thought of that type of bag, so you have given me something to think about! Think I will go shopping this weekend to have a look for something![br][br]Have a great trip! ;D[br][br]Raina[br]Discover Europe July 9th[br]Followed by a week in London

No worries, have fun with the shopping! ;D[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European 28th July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland 5th September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands