Getting To the Generator Hostel from Heathrow A/P

Hi Peoples,[br][br]Looking at the directions and information on the Generators website, it looks like it’s quiet east to to the hostel from Heathrow Airport.[br][br]Of I’m right, it looks as though from Heathrow Airport Terminals, you get on the Piccidilly Line and this line goes all the way to Russell Square Station that is closest to the Generator Hostel.[br][br]I don’t think we need to change lines by the looks of things. If I’m not right guys, please correct me as I’ve never been to London before and I"m just trying to work directions out from here ;-)[br][br]Here is some walking directions below from Russell Square Station and other stations near by.[br][br]Russell Square ? Piccadilly Line[br][br]When leaving the station walk straight across the road ? Marchmont Street. At the bottom of Marchmont Street turn right at the traffic lights, you are now on Tavistock place. The Generator is at number 37.[br][br]Walking Time 5mins[br][br]Kings Cross ? Northern Line, Victoria Line, Circle Line, Hammersmith & City, Piccadilly Line[br][br]When leaving the station take the Euston Road exit. Once out of the station turn right, you will see a large pub called O?neills turn down this street ? Judd Street. Walk to the bottom of Judd Street and turn right at the traffic lights, this is Tavistock Place. The Generator is at number 37.[br][br]Walking Time 8mins[br][br]Euston ? Northern Line, Victoria Line[br][br]When leaving the station turn left and walk down Euston Road. On the right hand side of the road turn down Mabledon Place. At the bottom of the road you will see Cartwright Gardens keep walking until you reach Tavistock Place. Turn left at the traffic lights, onto Tavistock Place. The Generator is at number 37.[br][br]Walking Times 12mins[br][br]St Pancras International ? Main line station (airports and Eurostar)[br][br]When leaving the station take the Euston Road exit. Once out of the station turn right, you will see a large pub called O?neills turn down this street ? Judd Street. Walk to the bottom of Judd Street and turn right at the traffic lights, this is Tavistock Place. The Generator is at number 37.[br][br]Walking Time 12mins[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Craig[br][br]Spirit Of Europe 12th May 2009[br][br][br]

sweet![br][br]Thanks Craig! that’s awesome and very very helpful :)[br][br][br][br]Colina[br][br]…grand european…[br]…July 28th 2009…

Craig you are awesome! Thanks!! :)[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

I reckon! Thanks SO much for that ;D[br][br]Lou[br][br]Mega European [br](May 2009)

The Generator’s a great hostel, and very very easy to get to from Heathrow. The Piccadilly line / Russell Square station option is really close and simple. Enjoy![br][br]Red Star Special[br]26 July 2009